PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Segcessory
09-03-2008, 03:46 AM
At the urging of Segway Chat, I would like to introduce myself. I am Vic Blumenthal and was a Segway dealer in Palm Desert California for three years ending in October of 2007. My business has morphed into manufacturing accessories for Segways, mostly items not made by Inc. We make Parking Stands, Covers, a Handicap Shield, and a few other items. We are just starting to ship a Golf Kit which installs on any i model. You can find some of our items on ebay, and we also sell any of our items through Segway dealers. On the drawing board is a new Hauler. No promised date yet, but 1st quarter of 2009 is a reasonable shipping date. We also have an Architectural Segway tour in Palm Springs California.I have learned that the chat rules preclude giving you my email address or our web site, until I have 5 postings. So, until then if you have some needs I could possibly fill please call at 760-200-6693.

florin
09-03-2008, 12:21 PM
At the urging of Segway Chat, I would like to introduce myself. I am Vic Blumenthal and was a Segway dealer in Palm Desert California for three years ending in October of 2007. My business has morphed into manufacturing accessories for Segways, mostly items not made by Inc. We make Parking Stands, Covers, a Handicap Shield, and a few other items. We are just starting to ship a Golf Kit which installs on any i model. You can find some of our items on ebay, and we also sell any of our items through Segway dealers. On the drawing board is a new Hauler. No promised date yet, but 1st quarter of 2009 is a reasonable shipping date. We also have an Architectural Segway tour in Palm Springs California.I have learned that the chat rules preclude giving you my email address or our web site, until I have 5 postings. So, until then if you have some needs I could possibly fill please call at 760-200-6693.

Hi Vic,

Welcome at SegwayChat!

At SegwayFesT 2009, you have shared some of your ideas about this hauler with us, perhaps it's a good idea to write them down here for those who couldn't come to SegwayFesT.

jgbackes
09-03-2008, 01:04 PM
I use LOTS of your products, welcome to segchat!

KSagal
09-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Welcome, Vic.

bentbiker
09-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I have learned that the chat rules preclude giving you my email address or our web site . . .
There is a site called http://www.segcessory.com/ with a picture of you. Would that be the url?

While we don't want spammers here, you have been supplying many of the members here for years. Welcome!

cadavev
09-03-2008, 03:52 PM
welcome vic glad to see you here.

wwhopper
09-03-2008, 04:36 PM
With great products, and great service.

It was great to have him be part of SegwayFesT 2008 in Indy this year, and I think of him often when ever there is a Segs4Vets event, as he supplies the handly disablility plates for the Segways.

Great to have you on board!

SegSailor
09-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Met you in Indy. Glad you are here!

Angelika
09-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am Angeline. From Singapore.. Currently at Australia doing my Electrical Engineering Degree. I am doing a thesis on Segway control. ")

mark1qhorsey
09-05-2008, 01:08 PM
There is a wealth of knowledge on this site for details - some from engineers and the like - about the PT. Try searching too.. Welcome.

Hi Everyone,

I am Angeline. From Singapore.. Currently at Australia doing my Electrical Engineering Degree. I am doing a thesis on Segway control. ")