PDA

View Full Version : Doing some research

BobbyG
08-10-2008, 11:39 AM
I signed up to learn about how Segway owners are using social networking. Looks like you have a good thing going so far.

mark1qhorsey
08-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Yes, :p

I have been in this room for some four months, and new info and knowledge keeps popping up. Welcome

I signed up to learn about how Segway owners are using social networking. Looks like you have a good thing going so far.

wwhopper
08-21-2008, 08:29 AM
Then they would be followed by the individual local Segway Enthusiast Groups own Yahoo groups or Google Groups that they use to get information direct to local users on events such as glides, parades, sporting events as well as share local issues such as no-glide zones and upcoming meeting about use of segs in their community.

We here in DC have a very early Yahoo group - dc-segways that was started before any of us went to training or even found out about SegwayChat.

Other online blogs, newsletters and chat sites have sprung up thoughout the years, but none have really lasted. Most of the reason is that it takes a lot of volunteer effort to keep these alive and thriving. SegwayChat has a dedicated group of volunteers that moderate it and maintain it.