PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Poetology
07-29-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm a new user from Baltimore. I own an i167 and need some repairs and am shopping for a newer model. Can someone unlock my newbie priviledges so i can post freely and stuff.

austin@SOH
07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm a new user from Baltimore. I own an i167 and need some repairs and am shopping for a newer model. Can someone unlock my newbie priviledges so i can post freely and stuff.

Just post a few more things (I think the rules were 10 posts before they could go unmoderated) and you should be good to go! Welcome to the community by the way. I am right here in Hagerstown, Maryland.

eJM
07-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Welcome to SegwayChat, Poetology.

I am right here in Hagerstown, Maryland.
Your site ain't a workin'.

Jim

BarryT
07-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey, welcome aboard Poetology!!!!!! If you cannot post much yet, I believe you can utilize the search function (search - threads....top of the page, and find lots and lots of questions that newbies, and everyone else has and probably been answered. But, ya never know. At any rate you're gonna have alot of fun here. Welcome, welcome, welcome!

wwhopper
07-29-2008, 09:40 PM
Make sure you check out our DC SEG ya hoo group and also the post I put on the Groups Thread about the Maryland Trails and the survey there for the state that is asking about Segway useage in the state.

Also, Segway of Annapolis, where I happen to hang out, and sometimes actually do some work, is your local authorized Segway dealer, so if we can help you in anyway, drop us a line or give us a call at 410.267.8607

Welcome to Segway Chat, and the more you post the more you will get Segway info!

Rusty Hemenway
07-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Hope you enjoy Balamore! Hope to get over there and do some gliding later this year. Dont you have coblestone sidewalks in the downtown? How is gliding on them?

Poetology
08-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Sorry didn't anticipate all the responses. Thanks, I'll check w/ segway of Annapolis. Baltimore has cobblestone in a few places but it's primarily in the street, so your safe on the sidewalk after you cross maybe 10 feet of cobblestone. Ironically my neighborhood (Mt. Vernon) and my office (Harbor East) have all the damn cobblestone!!!

wwhopper
08-25-2008, 09:32 PM
In Gettysburg Pa. We have a great group of gliders coming to tour the battlefield. You should join us. The Segway of Annapolis Team will be there, so you will get to meet up with them as well.

Poetology
08-27-2008, 04:50 PM
When/where? You guys probably all have i2's, don't know if I can hang using my old jalopy :-)

kylefeller1
07-25-2009, 05:15 PM
dose it have the newer connector or the older connector if it has the newer one would you be interested in selling me the scb

Joushou
07-26-2009, 07:37 AM
dose it have the newer connector or the older connector if it has the newer one would you be interested in selling me the scb

Edited version:

Does it have the newer Elcon connectors, or the older Hypertronic ones? If it has the Elcon connectors, would you be interested in selling me the CSB?

Just thought i'd make sure everyone knew what you were looking for... :)

Gihgehls
07-28-2009, 02:15 AM
might want to check out the date on those posts

Joushou
07-28-2009, 05:24 AM
;)

[text To Allow Post] <- That was all upper-case when i wrote it :/