PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Hillsboro Oregon

Shannon&Myles
06-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Hi People,

Just stopped by to introduce myself. My name is Shannon and my Segway is named Myles. I have had Myles for almost a year now and I absolutely adore him. Not able to drive a car, Myles is my only means of transportation aside from our city's train. Only thing Myles does that i can not figure out yet is when I start him up everytime I go on a glide, I go to stand on him and he growls at me. I turn him off, then turn him back on a 2nd time and he repeats his growl. Then without fail, I turn him back on for the 3rd time and he is A-OK and off we go. I have determine that he does not like it when I get him out of his bed. Ok, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Segways' sole purpose to glide, to get from place A to place B, the Segway is a servant and we are the Masters like a dog and it's owner?? Don't think I'm complaining about Myles, however this is an everyday ritual for us. I don't mind this ritual, but only when I am not in a hurry. If I lean down to his info key, I can hear a faint giggle from Myles thinking he is sly from getting away with this. Ahhh, I'll chuck this up to be a bit of immaturity of Myle's part. Heck, he's only a year old. Other than that, he has been a perfect gentleman.

PS: This story is going to be repeated in the codes section.

Toodles,
~Shannon~

Mr5150
07-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Welcome Shannon and Myles! It seems you and I are of the few that have received no response to our introduction.. Everybodies's out gliding I suppose :) My i2 doesn't like it if I stand on him with red lights on the console, but I imagine your talking about something else. I'd probably take it to the dealer if you really feel somethings wrong and the dealer was close enough. Closest dealer to me is 60 miles, kind of a pain...

Happy Glides, Larry

wwhopper
07-11-2008, 11:59 AM
And your right, the weather is too good to be in on the computer!

Plus everyone is now sleeping, after standing in line all night to get the newest IPhone!

Mr5150
07-11-2008, 12:35 PM
My local ATT dealer phone # won't even connect....must be mad chaos muwah haa hah......... :D