PDA

View Full Version : Weskifm's Segway HT photos!

ftropea
10-17-2002, 10:29 PM
Much thanks to weskifm for providing these great photos of him on his Segway HT!!!

We're looking forward to more contributions from you in the future!

http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/photo_album_cat.asp?sqldtl=114

Regards,

Frank A. Tropea

Brooster
10-18-2002, 02:46 AM
Great pictures weskifm!

Thanks much.

Broo

Brooster

n/a
10-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Hey Wes, u certainly dont look dorky on that Segway. BTW do u know of anybody that felt dorky when riding one? It is also good to see a pic of the person one is communicating with.

GlideMaster
10-18-2002, 06:00 PM
I'm just glad to communicate with some people who think they may be as enthusiastic about the Segway as I am. I really think I even have 4Seg beat when it comes to enthusiasm about the Segway. Believe me. And at times maybe even the King of Balance himself. [:0]

quote:Originally posted by Lawrence

Hey Wes, u certainly dont look dorky on that Segway. BTW do u know of anybody that felt dorky when riding one? It is also good to see a pic of the person one is communicating with.

GlideMaster
10-18-2002, 06:06 PM
All kidding aside, I'd like to thank all the members and all those whose interest and support keep this site going. I really love the site: if it's possible to love a site. :)

Keep on Seging.

quote:Originally posted by weskifm

I'm just glad to communicate with some people who think they may be as enthusiastic about the Segway as I am. I really think I even have 4Seg beat when it comes to enthusiasm about the Segway. Believe me. And at times maybe even the King of Balance himself. [:0]

quote:Originally posted by Lawrence

Blinky
10-19-2002, 04:20 AM
Yes Weskifn, good pics. But where is the one of you drag racing the BMW?

All kidding aside, I have to say you looked comfortable in the Segway-HT. I did notice the handle bars were a little low, it that a prefered setting for the rest of the riders as well?

n/a
10-19-2002, 08:01 AM
quote:All kidding aside, I'd like to thank all the members and all those whose interest and support keep this site going. I really love the site: if it's possible to love a site.

Glad to hear it Wes. As u know the forum was created for those interested in discussing Segway and Kamen technology in a constructive fashion. Those who are highly critical to Segay and love bashing it wont thrive here. Perhaps u can spread the word to other Segway enthusiasts u meet on your training sessions.

GlideMaster
10-20-2002, 01:01 PM
Hi Frank,

Sorry to bother you I know the site must keep you busy but Blinky wants to see what the Kiplinger Article looks like so I'm going to send it to you to post in my album. TIA

quote:Originally posted by ftropea

Much thanks to weskifm for providing these great photos of him on his Segway HT!!!

We're looking forward to more contributions from you in the future!

http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/photo_album_cat.asp?sqldtl=114

Regards,

Frank A. Tropea

Blinky
10-21-2002, 01:36 AM
Weskifn writes...
quote:Hi Frank,

Sorry to bother you I know the site must keep you busy but Blinky wants to see what the Kiplinger Article looks like so I'm going to send it to you to post in my album. TIA
Great, and thank you. Looking foward to seeing it.

GlideMaster
10-21-2002, 08:31 PM
Here is the only info I know on the height you should have the handlebar.
"The height of the Control Shaft and User Interface may be adjusted to suit your height and preference." So I guess the height should be where it's comfortable to you. [^]

quote:Originally posted by Blinky

Yes Weskifn, good pics. But where is the one of you drag racing the BMW?

All kidding aside, I have to say you looked comfortable in the Segway-HT. I did notice the handle bars were a little low, it that a prefered setting for the rest of the riders as well?

Blinky
10-22-2002, 02:04 AM
Weskifm writes..
quote:Here is the only info I know on the height you should have the handlebar.
"The height of the Control Shaft and User Interface may be adjusted to suit your height and preference." So I guess the height should be where it's comfortable to you.
With all things involved with adjustible handle bars, I pretty much had that figured out.

Is it a process(every time you personally ride the Segway) to adjust the handle bars? I am sure after a while it is like second nature to do so, similar to changing the car seat position when sharing a car.

Just a question off topic,
You ever felt a little disorientated(edited spell check [:p] ) after riding a Segway-HT for long periods of time?

Blinky
10-23-2002, 07:42 PM
Quoting my self :)
quote:Just a question off topic,
You ever felt a little disorientated after riding a Segway-HT for long periods of time?

talking to myself...
I should probably start a new thread for this one, maybe in a few days.

ftropea
10-24-2002, 12:42 PM
Also..

Weskifm.. eventually it'll start snowing in Chicago. Does your organization plan on switching to the snow tires? Do you have them already installed? Just curious about how easy/difficult it is to swap tires on the Seg.

Regards,

Frank A. Tropea