PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Mons1
06-21-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi My name is Ketil Monsen

I live in north off Norway in town called Mo I Rana, just below the arctic circle.
First ride I had in Madrid Spain, with Antony at Madsegs,
And did I like it? Yes last year we went back to Madrid, and a new ride.

So this year I bout a i167 lit ion, and consider a i2 now.

Today I took the seg to a caravan meeting, over 200 caravans at one place, and the was a huge
Interest for the segway, so now I hope somebody buy one, so we can ride.
At this time I’m the only one whit a segway in my home town!

LibertySegway
06-21-2008, 06:15 PM
Welcome and congratulations. :)

I've found the best way to convince others of the joys of gliding is to offer them a try. Of course care needs to be taken to ensure everyone's safety but as you know once you try it you are hooked!

wwhopper
06-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Today I took the seg to a caravan meeting, over 200 caravans at one place, and the was a huge
Interest for the segway, so now I hope somebody buy one, so we can ride.
At this time I’m the only one whit a segway in my home town!

It is a great way to get around the campgrounds or into local towns. Plus fun to use.

Welcome to our group, and if you can make it, think about going to Me and My Segway in Austria this July. That is the largest gathering of European Segway owners and enthusiasts, and is always a fun time. Wish I could go, but it is too close to our event here in the USA. Maybe next year!

Post some pictures of you gliding in Norway, your towns are so pretty!

NotQuiteCode3
06-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Welcome, Ketil! You sound very happy with your Segway experiences, and I'm sure you'll have someone to glide with eventually.

Your English is very good! Your post was very easy to read. I hope to see more posts from you, and maybe even pictures of your beautiful country.

Lynn