PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Arkansas

shooter64
06-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Just bought the off road model....and it's awesome......can't wait to learn from all you expert gliders. I have a pretty large fabrication shop, so I am going to customize mine new ride. Anybody got any ideas I am all ears.

mark1qhorsey
06-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi Shooter,
Sorry nobody responded to you earlier. I have seen some posts that battery extenders can be carried including a 12/24 V deep discharge battery + inverter (Madsegs comes to mind). Got any ideas for extending your off-road experience? Another post indicated that one can run out of juice at 12.5-13 miles on hilly terrain. Seems too short...
Whadaythink?

wwhopper
06-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Just bought the off road model....and it's awesome......can't wait to learn from all you expert gliders. I have a pretty large fabrication shop, so I am going to customize mine new ride. Anybody got any ideas I am all ears.

And show off your fabrications, we will be having a Segway Show just for that purpose!

SteveDude
02-05-2011, 03:06 PM

I live in Bella Vista during the spring and part of summer. We need to chat sometime.