PDA

View Full Version : charger blown up

class
06-14-2008, 05:52 AM
I'm the owner of a Segway model I 180 but the battery charger / control unit will not load the NiMh batteries anymore, the rest of the machine is still functioning very good.

I disassembled the charger unit under the steering colum and find out that there was a small fire spot on the unit, Magnetek codeno 3A52-12-1 and partnumber 1725800001 input 100 - 240 V and output DC 100 V 600 mA and 12 V 30 mA. made in Italy

Behind the firespot is a mosfet transistor with probably number P4NB50 GK08S V3 CHN 441 but because this one was torn apart by the short circuit I do not know for 100% that I read this numbers very well, but maybe some one knows the exact transistor type.

because I replaced this one for a type P4NB70 but the charger will still not work.

but maybe it's something else which is damaged, then nearby is also a strange component UP61 UCHIYA 110C 3047
and another component A5 06 GK0QE427 and what they do is also unknown for me

I hope anyone can send me an electric diagram so that I can see and measure all the components in the unit and find out which one is broken

otherwise please give me the part number and type of the things I mentioned before.

thanx very much for answering my email.

greetings from Holland.