PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Italy

Carlo
06-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi!
My name is Carlo, I'm Italian and I have a BEAUTIFUL Segway i2.
Sorry for my orrible English!:)

wwhopper
06-11-2008, 02:53 PM
To Segway Chat

Go ahead and speak in Italian that would be as BEAUTIFUL as the Segway i2

We have a number of European users on this board, so please feel free to participate.

Carlo
06-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Thanks Wwhopper! ;)

Ciao a tutti italiani!!
Un saluto dalla provincia di Piacenza!
Aspetto calorosamente altri possessori di questo straordinario mezzo di trasporto, il Segway!

wwhopper
06-11-2008, 04:32 PM
I with my Segway i2 (1) (2)

Kind of fun to hear the Segway and see the different looks of the streets that you have in Italy.

But your Segway still sounds like it has a New Hampshire accent! ;-)

Carlo
06-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks a lot!
In my little town are only 2 Segways, my i2 and a i180.

wwhopper
06-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks a lot!
In my little town are only 2 Segways, my i2 and a i180.

What a great place your town must be, if it has both a gen one and a gen two seg.

It is always more fun to go gliding with someone else, than to do it by yourself!

Carlo
06-12-2008, 05:43 AM
Yes, I know :(.
But sometime i meet him with my i2.
Excuse me, but what's SegwayFest?
Even if I live in Italy I'm interested :D.

Bye!

wwhopper
06-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Excuse me, but what's SegwayFest? Even if I live in Italy I'm interested :D. Bye!

SegwayFesT is the largest gathering of Segway owners and enthuisiasts in the world in one place, except for Me and My Segway - which is the largest gathering of European Segway owners and enthusiasts and that happens in Austria in July 4th to 6th. http://www.meandmysegway.at/cms/

SegwayFest is where lots of things Segway happen, seminars and workshops on Segways, new products and potenial products are shown. Segway employees are there, as are people who make various products for the Segway. Plus lots of Segway lovers. Most of all it is the other owners that get to spend time with each other and celebrate the Segway.

And this year there will be the World Challenge Cup of Segway Polo also will be there. The Woz Challenge Cup.

We will have a number of european Segway owners in attendance, so think about coming to Indy August 8th to 10th - come early on the 7th for Polo practice!

Also think about going to Me and My Segway if you can't come to the USA for FesT. http://www.meandmysegway.at/cms/

florin
06-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi Carlo,

Welcome at SegwayChat.

I can recommend both events.

I have been at Me and My Segway, I made a lot of new friends, you might want to check out my blog posts related to Me and My Segway at: http://glidingdutchman.eu/blog/?cat=3

SegwayFesT 2008, will be a great event, and if you have enough money to make the trip, it will definitely be worth it. The last SegwayFesT was in 2006, again you can read my blog posts about it at: http://glidingdutchman.eu/blog/?cat=4

Don't worry to much about your english, the more you post here, the better it will get ;)

Carlo
06-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Me and My Segway is really interesting and Austria, for me, is near here! :)
Thanks a lot and watch my recent video with my i2!

Granite72
06-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Ciao Carlo,

Sono Italiano anch'io pero, nato e visuto in Toronto. Adesso sto in Calgary, Alberta. I miei sono dalla provincia di Potenza in Basilicata. Non imaginavo che il Segway e saputo anche dai Italiani. Bravi!

Anyway, please excuse my Italian. I speak and write better in English, but it's good to practice one's second language as much as possible.

I have a gen 1 i180 which I bought used, but I look forward to getting into the i2 as soon as I have the funds. Congratulations on your new acquisition, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have...

Ciao,

Michele

hb_branko
06-13-2008, 02:20 AM
hi
My engleish is broken too. :)
I am close to you, from Slovenia and also pretty new on segway. (from October 2007)
I am enjoying on it. I ride evry day from home to work.
People stops me, asks me about it, how it work ..and some of them know much about, more then I one year ago.

welcome Carlo

Carlo
06-13-2008, 05:23 AM
Finalmente mi sento più a casa!
Ciao Michele!
Eh si, il Segway è arrivato anche in Italia!
Io sono innamorato del mio i2, l'ho appena lustrato per bene, ho controllato la pressione delle gomme e gli ho fatto fare un bel giretto per Castell'Arquato.
Mi fa piacere davvero che ci sia un Italiano fra noi!

Bye bye!

p.s. if You want I can translate in English! :)

Granite72
06-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Ciao Carlo,

Ho finalmente fatto bastanze post per poter vedere i links degli SegwayChat partecipanti. La tua terza link sarebbe il Castello?? Com'e bella Italia... Sono stato io solo una volta per un mese in l'anno due milla. Voglio fare un'altro viaggio perche sento tanto la mancanza.

Ciao,

Michele

florin
06-13-2008, 01:11 PM
p.s. if You want I can translate in English! :)

I don't mind what kind of language you speak at SegwayChat, as long as you don't expect me to answer italian questions :D

Carlo
06-13-2008, 01:31 PM
:D.
On the post #13 I say that teh Segway is arrived also in Italy.
I say that I love my i2 and that today I've washed it and I have checked the tires pressure.
Castell'Arquato is the medieval-village (about 5000 people) in which I live :).

I hope that you can understand my orrible English !