PDA

View Full Version : Hello

DD-X2
06-07-2008, 05:02 PM
To all,

Just thought i'd introduce myself, I'm Doug and I put my order in for a new X2 last week and hope its ready soon. I was diagnosed with MS over a year ago and have been looking for a means of long term mobility for a while now and decided on an X2 after seeing the Segseat. Having always been very active my MS has slowed me down. I can walk and get around but I just can't go too far. I am looking forward to going on Hikes again with my wife and kids and having a little more freedom. :)

I happened to find this website quite by accident and am glad i did. there is some great info here.

jgbackes
06-08-2008, 03:29 AM
I'm worried about your post, the Segseat only works on first generation segways. There are other solutions for the second generation segways, but the segseat is NOT one of them.

Enjoy your ride, I have some friends with MS that use a Segway to get around.

jeff

To all,

Just thought i'd introduce myself, I'm Doug and I put my order in for a new X2 last week and hope its ready soon. I was diagnosed with MS over a year ago and have been looking for a means of long term mobility for a while now and decided on an X2 after seeing the Segseat. Having always been very active my MS has slowed me down. I can walk and get around but I just can't go too far. I am looking forward to going on Hikes again with my wife and kids and having a little more freedom. :)

I happened to find this website quite by accident and am glad i did. there is some great info here.

DD-X2
06-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Sorry Jeff, It's not the segseat, but that's a neat product but the segvator lean seat that i ordered. Sorry for the error.

Moebius
06-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Here's to your continued mobility!