PDA

View Full Version : Jonesing for a glide ride

OKC glider
06-06-2008, 04:09 PM
I am new to the forum but can't hardly wait to get my 1st Segway. I had a chance to try one out and all I can say is I'm hooked! All I have to do now is find a good deal on one(if that's possible). In reading on the forum before becoming a member it sounds like a great place to find out just about anything on Segways.

pam
06-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Welcome, indeed. We have another OKC member, Mark, but it's been some time since he posted. I've read your other posts about your dad, and hope you find the Ft !Worth dealer easy to work with. I've heard good things about him. Mark's member name is mzokc, and you may be able to reach him through his profile, or through his webpage. It's nice to have someone local to talk to.
Good luck
Pam

OKC glider
06-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks, I will look Mark up. I see that you are from Niceville FL. Been there several times, very nice place I think that "The Truman Show" was filmed there wasn't it? Thanks again and I will definately look Mark up. I will have my dad on a Segway soon.

pam
06-09-2008, 10:43 AM
You're in the right area <G>. The Truman Show was actually filmed at a little costal town closer to Panama City, but we all shop at the big Walmart in Destin (Jim Carey's wife got dissed by saying that the main entertainment in the area was shopping at WalMart in Destin) :).

Good luck!!
Pam

Moebius
06-09-2008, 04:12 PM
All I have to do now is find a good deal on one(if that's possible).

SamsClub.com sells white i2s on-line for a "pretty good" price. You'll have to factor in shipping and sales tax to the $4,498 price, but it sounds good to me.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=378847&pCatg=10599

Hope this helps.