PDA

View Full Version : Segway HT's available at JM Lexus

BillM
03-27-2003, 07:42 PM
JM Lexus, the Largest Lexus Dealer, #1 in the World for Sales of new Lexus Autos, will be retailing the Segway Human Transport! We are gearing up for delivery now! Several of us have been trained to introduce new riders properly to the Segway HT. And don't worry, we're hip and technically savy enough to discuss, sell and deliver this marvel in Human Transportation! Welcome to the 21st Century!

JM Lexus
5350 W. Sample Rd.
Margate, FL 33073
954 972-2200
800 805-3987
http://www.jmlexus.com

BillM
03-27-2003, 07:44 PM
Did I mention... we have the Segway HT units in stock now for immediate delivery!

Blinky
03-27-2003, 07:48 PM
Maybe you can provide a link for the members here at SegwayChat that talks about the Segway HT from your web site. I could not find one.

http://www.bl.com/ben/gifs/Blinky.gif http://www.harpy.net/paul/blinky.jpg

Stutoonz
03-27-2003, 07:50 PM
I'll bet they are available in Lexus colors! Is the plural of Lexus--LEXI ??

SO IT GOES !!-Kurt Vonnegut, author ---IMAGINATION IS BETTER THAN KNOWLEDGE -Albert Einstein

BillM
03-27-2003, 09:15 PM
I don't know if I could supply and properly staff a link/chat site, but I could definetly provide demonstrations and "test drives" on the Segway HT here, right now. If any of your members are in the South Florida area and are interested in a "test drive", please call for an appointment. We're having a blast with them... We have 18 Acres of property to run around! They are very useful for us, finding cars, checking on the process in detail, running to the body shop or service.

Bill Mullen
JM Lexus
Margate, FL 33073
800 805-3987
billm@jmlexus.com

BillM
03-27-2003, 09:35 PM
Did I mention... we have the Segway HT units in stock now for immediate delivery!

Bill Mullen
JM Lexus
Margate, FL 33073
800 805-3987
billm@jmlexus.com

cstull
03-27-2003, 09:38 PM
You have HT's in stock??

Of course I assume that you are going to make your customers wait 8 to 10 weeks because that is the Segway policy!! :)

I still don't get it. Segway LLC makes customers who buy direct at full list price wait 8 to 10 weeks for delivery but they stock their dealer at wholesale.

Geesh.

Craig

charmed
03-27-2003, 09:54 PM
Okay. I'll bite. How is it that you (Bill M) have snared the first ever dealership in the world?

A little background on this deal might be welcome. You are pitching to people who have waited a long time (in some cases, years) to get their hands on a Segway.

Close personal friend of DK?

Are you the only Lexus dealer in on this pitch? Is it a deal with Lexus, or is it a deal with your dealership exclusively?

Is it possible to stop in, get trained, and leave with a unit all in one day?

Is it the same training?

Do tell.

Thanks,

P.

BillM
03-28-2003, 01:30 PM
Charmed...

Dean Kamen took the Segway HT to the NADA conference...

David Mullen Jr., General Manager and Vice President, JM Lexus saw this amazing new product and spoke to Mr. Kamen...

They are still talking... in the meantime, We've been set to the task of communicating to the public and selling the HT.

It's just that simple. When would You like to schedule delivery?

"""Is it possible to stop in, get trained, and leave with a unit all in one day?

Is it the same training?"""

YES! YES! YES! YOU BETCHA... CALL NOW AND I'LL HAVE ONE OF MY ASSOCIATES EXPLAIN OUR PROCESS... OR STOP BY AND SEE HOW WE TREAT CUSTOMERS AS A GUEST IN OUR HOME.

Just pick up the phone! It's toll free!

Bill Mullen
JM Lexus
Margate, FL 33073
800 805-3987
billm@jmlexus.com

Alfer
04-26-2003, 01:45 PM
Hi bill,
i am from singapore and would like to fly down to Florida to get a segway from you.Train, Cash and carry would be the best. Do u have accessories for sale too? I may also like to get 1 of every accessory available. May i know how much are they?

Regards

quote:Originally posted by BillM

Charmed...

Dean Kamen took the Segway HT to the NADA conference...

David Mullen Jr., General Manager and Vice President, JM Lexus saw this amazing new product and spoke to Mr. Kamen...

They are still talking... in the meantime, We've been set to the task of communicating to the public and selling the HT.

It's just that simple. When would You like to schedule delivery?

"""Is it possible to stop in, get trained, and leave with a unit all in one day?

Is it the same training?"""

YES! YES! YES! YOU BETCHA... CALL NOW AND I'LL HAVE ONE OF MY ASSOCIATES EXPLAIN OUR PROCESS... OR STOP BY AND SEE HOW WE TREAT CUSTOMERS AS A GUEST IN OUR HOME.

Just pick up the phone! It's toll free!

Bill Mullen
JM Lexus
Margate, FL 33073
800 805-3987
billm@jmlexus.com

BillM
04-26-2003, 02:24 PM
Alfer, please contact me directly for an appointment. We look foward to meeting you and answering all your questions.

Cost for the i model is $4950.00 - I will have more information regarding accesories in a few days.

We now have the e model to offer as well - will begin showing showing them next week!

Thanks,

Bill Mullen
JM Lexus
Margate, FL 33073
800 805-3987
billm@jmlexus.com

GyroGo
04-27-2003, 09:10 AM
Bill:

I sent you an e-mail 4/21 (from: info@SegCenter.com), perhaps you overlooked it, I'll try asking some of it again here:

- Can you arrange leasing?
- Will you provide short-term rentals as well?
- Is your arrangement with Segway LLC on a fixed trial basis or do you have a long-term agreement to resell the Segway?

Thanks,

Gary

. . SegCenter.com (www.SegCenter.com) . .
StirlingInfo (www.StirlingInfo.com) StirlingChat (www.StirlingChat.com)

BillM
04-27-2003, 07:35 PM
Gary,

Response sent privatly. I'm sure you all understand that I'm not at liberty to discuss any of those type questions.

Try calling me anytime if anyone feels that they have a concern.

Bill Mullen
JM Lexus
Margate, FL 33073
800 805-3987
billm@jmlexus.com

BillM
04-27-2003, 07:38 PM
Gary - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVIDING A LINK TO JM LEXUS ON YOUR HOME PAGE - RIGHT AT THE TOP TOO!

Bill Mullen
JM Lexus
Margate, FL 33073
800 805-3987
billm@jmlexus.com

GyroGo
04-29-2003, 05:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by BillM

Gary - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVIDING A LINK TO JM LEXUS ON YOUR HOME PAGE - RIGHT AT THE TOP TOO!

Your welcome, though I can't guarantee that it will always stay at the top :) Thanks for your response too.

. . SegCenter.com (www.SegCenter.com) . .
StirlingInfo (www.StirlingInfo.com) StirlingChat (www.StirlingChat.com)