PDA

View Full Version : Spokane glider-to-be

Duchesz
04-14-2008, 01:37 AM
I am a seg-owner in the making. I hail from San Diego where I rode a Harley for over 5 years (other bikes before that but my HD was my favorite). If my profile picture ever decides to work, you'll see a picture of her. I live in Spokane WA, which is on the eastern side of the state...along the ID border. Rumor has it that there was once a Segway rental business here but no longer. I'm not particularly surprised at that......the wonderful people who live here still carry the depression of '29 and WWII in the forefront of their raison d'etre which makes change a bit long in the making. Nonetheless, it won't be the first time I've gone against the status quo. I don't own a winged beast yet....but hopefully soon. Today it was over 50 degrees for the second day in a row since October......and all I could think about was how heavy a sweater would I need if I had a seg...... After the winter we've had here, most Spokanites can quote wind chill factors in their sleep. Wish me luck!!!

bentbiker
04-14-2008, 12:14 PM
If my profile picture ever decides to work, you'll see a picture of her.
Your profile picture is displaying in your profile. If you intended to use it as an avatar, there is a separate setting for that in your profile.

Good luck on the purchase.