PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my own.

SOS
04-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi, all.

I have a business trip to states.
Because of dollarvalue I decided to have one my own. I bought X2. Actually I am living in finland, there price is double.
Now I have used Segway X2 three days and I must say that it is awesome equipment. Easy to operate and fun to drive.

My homepage is http://www.sattanen.fi

Is there anyway to get more speed?

Br Sami

rotorblades
03-16-2014, 08:58 PM
Hi, all.

I have a business trip to states.
Because of dollarvalue I decided to have one my own. I bought X2. Actually I am living in finland, there price is double.
Now I have used Segway X2 three days and I must say that it is awesome equipment. Easy to operate and fun to drive.

M

Is there anyway to get more speed?

Br Sami
i dont see that you ever got an answer- yes there is apost here someplace that covers changing maximum speeds allowed- inturtlemode too.well at least my post count might go up..ill learn this forum soon

Tritium
03-16-2014, 09:16 PM
i dont see that you ever got an answer- yes there is apost here someplace that covers changing maximum speeds allowed- inturtlemode too.well at least my post count might go up..ill learn this forum soon

" 04-09-2008, 07:08 PM"

It might be a little late for that.

KSagal
03-17-2014, 07:30 PM
The link to his homepage is still live, even if the call is 6 years old.

Best way for more speed, is bigger tires. Software makes it harder to do it that way, but a larger wheel and tire will give you more distance for the same revs, and therefore more speed for the same revs in the same time.

I hope you figured this out 5 3/4 years ago...