PDA

View Full Version : Segway of Portland

MJEdelman
04-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Segway of Portland sells Segways as a side business to attract attention to their main business (selling Ski Boats, etc.). They seem to have limited expertise with Segways and are not very responsive...

They do tours, but I have no experience with their tours.

jgb
05-16-2008, 10:36 AM
I have had nothing but the absolute best service at the dealership in Portland. I I work with Eric for service, who clearly knows more about Segways than any one else I have ever encountered. The space dedicated to the Segway indicates to me it is of more importance than your experience led you to believe. I encourage any one in the Portland area to give them a try. If you are not happy with the service ask to speak to the manager or Eric. I think they will take very good care of you.

haleireland
08-20-2008, 02:45 PM
I have to say that purchasing my first Segway was so much fun. I called Segway of Portland and spoke to a gentleman named Chris and he answered my questions in great detail and invited me to come down and look at what was available. WOW! They had everything. Chris took me out to the parking lot and showed me how to ride the Segway before we even discussed price. I could not believe how fun it was to ride. After the test ride we went back into the store and looked at all of the Segway accessories. There is alot of cool stuff available for them. We started talking numbers and I was pleasantly suprised that they were willing to include some of my accessories in the purchase price. While I was waiting for the Segway to have my parts installed I wandered around the store and learned alot about seadoo's and atv's. They did not even try to sell me one. I will be buying a seadoo next summer for sure. When I took delivery, Eric came and gave a new owners orientation and made me feel extremely good about my new Segway. Since the time of purchase I have called the store a few times and no matter who I talk to I get answers. I would highly recommend the guys at Segway of Portland and I Thank Chris for all of his help and will definitely send him business.

kenpickerel
08-21-2008, 02:17 AM
I live in Boise, Idaho and contacted Segway of Portland. My salesman was Scott Lemon and he was very helpful helping me select which model would be best for my use here in Boise. They have answered all my questions and when I call I always get a knowledgable team member. I really enjoyed my buying experience and I am loving my Segway i2 Commuter. Thanks Portland.
Ken :)