PDA

View Full Version : Western Australia Segway Dealer

SegwayPerthWA
02-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Hi all Segway luffers.
Just thought I would let you know I'm the Segway Dealer in the most isolated city in the world, Perth Western Australia, and I'm excited.

www.segwaywa.com.au

Happy Days.....

nickyboy
02-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Hi all Segway luffers.
Just thought I would let you know I'm the Segway Dealer in the most isolated city in the world, Perth Western Australia, and I'm excited.

www.segwaywa.com.au

Happy Days.....

Hi from us "up top" in the UK, and welcome to SC.

I love Perth, its my favorite City in the whole world. Hope all goes well.

nora k
02-27-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi all Segway luffers.

www.segwaywa.com.au

Happy Days.....

welcome! you should definitely get signed up with segwayguidedtours.com and list yourself there. Joe, who runs the site, is a member here (his member name is SegwayGuidedTours... no surprise there) He's gracious and goodnatured and most of all wants to help promote international tours.

happy gliding.

Ototox
09-21-2009, 10:48 PM
Does anyone know of any people in Perth commuting with a Segway? My understanding is that it is officially illegal to use them apart from on private property? The law sucks but I was wondering if people have been doing it anyway (do the cops turn a blind eye?)

Went on a Segway tour in Hawaii and fell in love with the machine!

i2Macman
09-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi all Segway luffers.

www.segwaywa.com.au

Happy Days.....

Welcome from the opposite side! :)

i2Macman
09-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Does anyone know of any people in Perth commuting with a Segway? My understanding is that it is officially illegal to use them apart from on private property? The law sucks but I was wondering if people have been doing it anyway (do the cops turn a blind eye?)

Went on a Segway tour in Hawaii and fell in love with the machine!

If you are interested in knowing the sad details of our antipodean plight :mad: drop me a message.

Hope things can and will change:)