PDA

View Full Version : I love my Segway

Trader411
03-27-2008, 04:24 PM
I just got my i2 in December for recreational use around the neighborhood and on the golf course. As it turns out I am on it every day. It has turned into my primary mode of transportation!

Are there any other Segway owners in the Clearwater, FL area that want to hook up for a glide???

SegwayDan
03-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Hey, man! Welcome to SegwayChat! You know I'm in as soon as I get my machine back!

Twinkletoes
03-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Bought my segway in Clearwater, but live in Floral Ciy, near Inverness Florida. Any Seg users around here?

sloansa
08-24-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm a new member . . . old Segway user . . . 71 years old and Segway user for 7 years. Live in Washington State and ride the beaches of the Oregon Coast from our place in Lincoln City, OR. Winter in Indian Wells, CA. I'm finding this site very difficult to use. Presume "thread" means message?

SegwayDan
08-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Welcome!

Glad you're enjoying gliding!

A "thread" could be called a "conversation." It's a string of related posts on a "topic."

One thing I like to do is change the "Display Mode" (menu in upper right corner of this page) to "Threaded Mode."

This displays all posts on a topic in a "tree" or hierarchy. When you want to make a post, first go to the post to which you want to reply, then click on "Quote" which quotes that message in your post. You can delete part of it if you want. Your post will appear in the tree connected to that previous post.

It's been a little dead in recent months here. I haven't posted much as I'm busy with work AND gliding!

djbmsu
08-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Would take me about three charges to get there so I would have to plan ahead !:D

SegwayDan
08-27-2011, 09:20 PM
Would take me about three charges to get there so I would have to plan ahead !:D

Er, I don't think they'd let you on the Sunshine Skyway Bridge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Skyway_Bridge)--even IF you had a buck for the toll!