PDA

View Full Version : Segway of Long Beach (CA)

JohnG
03-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Segway of Long Beach is conveniently located at The Pike, across from the LB Convention Center. Segway of Long Beach offers the most fun opportunity to experience the great city of Long Beach - Segway rentals, tours, group events, and sales! Since May of 2005, Segway of Long Beach has been a proud member of the Long Beach community, including the Long Beach Convention and Visitor's Bureau.

The Pike
27 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
Tel. 866.SEGWAY9

http://www.segwaylb.com/

PeteInLongBeach
03-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Good service and attitude.

bentbiker
03-25-2008, 02:46 PM
All of my experiences with this company have gone well. They have bent over backwards to accommodate me. When I got tired of waiting for the i2 parking stand, they quickly agreed refund the money included for the stand as part of the Commuter pkg. The sponsored what I believe was the largest local Segway get-together with 44 people.

quade
03-25-2008, 04:29 PM
I would highly recommend this facility to anyone that wanted to try out a Segway.

EDITED TO ADD.

Ok, that solves part of the issue, but as you can see, not voting by a commentator still messes things up a bit.

Mr_Laurenzano
04-21-2008, 07:20 PM
The staff and support was five stars as far as I am concerned. I can't explain how fun it was 50+ gliders during a lightning storm.
The staff and gliders are some of the best I have ever known. The safety of 50 in every personal glides one on one. Not to mention the service.