03-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Segway of Indiana
853 E. 65th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Tel. 317-569-0879

http://www.segwayofindiana.com/

bud01234
06-25-2009, 05:42 PM
I've recently had occasion (twice) to deal with Chris at Segway of Indiana. First time was a segway warranty issue with a battery and the other was a broken Funky-Move kickstand which was entirely my fault.

In both cases, Chris went to bat for me and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Also, Kudo's to "Olaf" of Funky-Move for not only standing behind his product when the user obviously had mis-used it (as in I forgot to put it up several times???) but also for personally handling the case and, with Chris's help, making sure to get me back on the road asap.

Even though I'm not really in Chris's home territory I intend to visit and buy from him when ever I am in the area. He is a man of his word and I was flabbergasted when he even refused my offer to pay shipping on the kickstand.

All I can say about both gentlemen and their companies is:
A++++++++++++

Bud

MTOBATTERY
06-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Chris is a great guy and I would also not hesitate to send any of my customers to him for help. I have met him in person and he truely is a stand up guy. Always nice to see a customer praise someone for a job well done.

Congrats Chris!

funky-move.de
06-26-2009, 03:05 AM
I've recently had occasion (twice) to deal with Chris at Segway of Indiana. First time was a segway warranty issue with a battery and the other was a broken Funky-Move kickstand which was entirely my fault.

In both cases, Chris went to bat for me and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Also, Kudo's to "Olaf" of Funky-Move for not only standing behind his product when the user obviously had mis-used it (as in I forgot to put it up several times???) but also for personally handling the case and, with Chris's help, making sure to get me back on the road asap.

Even though I'm not really in Chris's home territory I intend to visit and buy from him when ever I am in the area. He is a man of his word and I was flabbergasted when he even refused my offer to pay shipping on the kickstand.

All I can say about both gentlemen and their companies is:
A++++++++++++

Bud

Thanks Bud...

i am glad to here that you are on the road again.

all the best, Olaf

bud01234
06-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Thanks Bud...

i am glad to here that you are on the road again.

all the best, Olaf

Thank YOU Olaf!

It's such a pleasure having the wonderful kickstand back in place.

I've figured out that if I park the seg with the kickstand facing out, then I have to move it up before getting on. Hopefully i'll never get careless again. (well, i had a little help with a forgetfull friend who's now banned from the segway.)

Thanks again Olaf!
Bud

funky-move.de
06-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Thank YOU Olaf!

It's such a pleasure having the wonderful kickstand back in place.

I've figured out that if I park the seg with the kickstand facing out, then I have to move it up before getting on. Hopefully i'll never get careless again. (well, i had a little help with a forgetfull friend who's now banned from the segway.)

Thanks again Olaf!
Bud

And final the crucial point...

park your segway ALWAYS with the boody close (straight) to an obstacle.. wall, car , three a.s.o

1. no person can easy get on your segway - its aleays the same.. people want to climb up the segway without asking the owner...

2. you NEVER more forget to fold in the FMC Kickstand ;-)

hope it will help you ..

alll the best,

Olaf

bud01234
06-26-2009, 12:03 PM
And final the crucial point...

park your segway ALWAYS with the boody close (straight) to an obstacle.. wall, car , three a.s.o

1. no person can easy get on your segway - its aleays the same.. people want to climb up the segway without asking the owner...

2. you NEVER more forget to fold in the FMC Kickstand ;-)

hope it will help you ..

alll the best,

Olaf

Olaf,

That's what I meant but you say it better. :)

It does keep peeps from climbing on the segway.

Bud