PDA

View Full Version : Neutral Rep?????

jryan
03-16-2008, 11:51 AM
I have realized on a couple of occasions in my cp that some of my rep has been labled by a grey square. This neither takes nor adds to my points (altgough I don't much care about those, I do enjoy reading the comments). I was just wondering how this was done. I had mentioned a neutral rep category before and that idea was shot down, but it seems it is there. How do the grey squares come about? How do you give one? Please let me know!

I have only recieved two so far, one with no comment at all. I found that one to be quite pointless, because if you are going to leave something that makes absolutely no impact and not comment either it is waisting space. But please, if anyone knows anything about these squares, let me know. Thanks and have a great day!

Jeremy Ryan

wwhopper
03-16-2008, 12:21 PM
From what I can tell they are from Newbies, who have no rep points to give out.

Maybe John can fill us in better on that!

jryan
03-16-2008, 12:59 PM
From what I can tell they are from Newbies, who have no rep points to give out.

Maybe John can fill us in better on that!

Yes, please John fill us in. The first one I recieved had a comment and the comment, I will not post, but it was obvious without any doubt that it came from one of a handful of people. None of these people could have been a new member. Unless they created a new account just to leave this comment, although I doubt it.

Jeremy Ryan

wwhopper
03-16-2008, 01:02 PM
None of these people could have been a new member. Unless they created a new account just to leave this comment, although I doubt it. Jeremy Ryan

Have rep points, it is not based on time of membership, it is on if anyone gave them any positive feedback for their posts.

jryan
03-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Have rep points, it is not based on time of membership, it is on if anyone gave them any positive feedback for their posts.

These people I am referring to have rep points. One only has two bars, a few have several bars.

Jeremy Ryan

jryan
03-21-2008, 07:50 PM
John, please chime in.... I am wondering what these squares are!!

Jeremy Ryan

Mr_Laurenzano
03-21-2008, 08:40 PM
comming in at 2000 feet, on track, variance 2degrees, and tag your it.
Crash

KSagal
03-21-2008, 10:18 PM
comming in at 2000 feet, on track, variance 2degrees, and tag your it.
Crash

reminds me of entering the pattern at an uncontrolled field.

JohnG
03-22-2008, 08:16 AM
It simply means that when that member gave you those rep points, they didn't count because the user didn't have the minimum number of his or her own reputation or posts in order to give out reputation. I think you need something like either 10 rep points, or 50 posts last time I checked.

jryan
03-22-2008, 09:12 AM
It simply means that when that member gave you those rep points, they didn't count because the user didn't have the minimum number of his or her own reputation or posts in order to give out reputation. I think you need something like either 10 rep points, or 50 posts last time I checked.

Oh, alright thanks John!!

Jeremy Ryan