PDA

View Full Version : I'm Confused

Tory
02-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi everyone, I am still sure somewhere in here ,I read about giving a person a tag or flag or whatever . There are colored squares under some of memeber's names. They are not for #'s of posts but something else so I thought I read in here. Help what are the squares for? ? ? ? ? ? Tory:confused::confused::confused::confused::confu sed::confused::confused::confused:

pam
02-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Tory, if you see the little scales? Those are what you click (and what other click for you) that can be used to add to your rep points, if your post has been particularly helpful (or to deduct rep points if you post has not been helpful). I personally find the rep point system to be a little hmmmm - not helpful, because there are times when personalities come into play.

The infraction squares have never been used.

The little green square under your name is a visual indication of how many rep points you have.

That's all. If you particularly like a post or have found it helpful, you can click on the scales and give that person a rep point.

Pam

segsurfer
02-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Tory, if you see the little scales? Those are what you click (and what other click for you) that can be used to add to your rep points, if your post has been particularly helpful (or to deduct rep points if you post has not been helpful). I personally find the rep point system to be a little hmmmm - not helpful, because there are times when personalities come into play.

The infraction squares have never been used.

The little green square under your name is a visual indication of how many rep points you have.

That's all. If you particularly like a post or have found it helpful, you can click on the scales and give that person a rep point.

Pam

Drat, Pam beat me to the explanation. Feel free to give my positive rep anyway:D
-segsurfer

Timezkware Tim
02-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Some system--I still have a green square, lol.

Tim