PDA

View Full Version : Admin Notice

pam
02-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Sal has requested that he not moderate his wife's posts to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest.

So, if you have a problem with one of Nora K's posts, please report it to me and WWHopper. Depending on what we see in the post we'll make a decsion.

Nora has been a great resource to the community, and I would hate to lose her from SC because someone has heartburn about a post of hers.

Sorry if this is so brief, I'm sick, chills and fever, and the doctor PROMISED there was xylocaine in the antibiotic he shot me with this morning, but the hip still hurts,

Pam
in her mod hat

hellphish
02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
requesting to sticky this thread

Five-Flags
02-06-2008, 05:48 PM
... Sorry if this is so brief, I'm sick, chills and fever, and the doctor PROMISED there was xylocaine in the antibiotic he shot me with this morning, but the hip still hurts,

Pam
in her mod hat

Sorry to hear, and get well quickly. The weather should be improving over the next few days, hope the aches do too.:):):):)

jryan
02-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Sal, I must say this is commendable! To Pam, I hope you get better soon so that things can get nicer in niceville! To Pam, Will, and John, I do not think you will really have a task in this! I may have missed something in the past but from what I have seen I could not imagine Nora violating the posted rules! She may say something political (oh my god, but some do not like this), as you can most certainly count on this from me, but I doubt she will violate the rules! That's just from what I've seen and yes, that is a hidden compliment to Nora!

Jeremy Ryan

Mr_Laurenzano
02-07-2008, 02:28 AM
I'll post 10 really obnoxious post and for every ten I will take responsibility for one bad one from Nora.
Zylocaine only lasts about an hour post injection, but IM works fast. You will be well in no time.
Crash.
:):)

macgeek
02-07-2008, 09:11 AM
I want first dibs on spanking Nora if she is bad

Jonathan

Sal
02-07-2008, 09:28 AM

Jonathan

Good Lord, Jon, do you have any idea what you're in for? :eek:

wwhopper
02-07-2008, 09:40 AM

Jonathan

Especially if you are coming to FesT and entering the Segway Show competition, she has a major in with at least two of the judges!

Jon, I would suggest flowers, candy, and a nice glass of wine.

nora k
02-07-2008, 10:03 AM
I'll post 10 really obnoxious post and for every ten I will take responsibility for one bad one from Nora.
Zylocaine only lasts about an hour post injection, but IM works fast. You will be well in no time.
Crash.
:):)

which nora?!

the noras are watching you, Mr. L.

muahaha

nora k
02-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Sal, I must say this is commendable! To Pam, I hope you get better soon so that things can get nicer in niceville! To Pam, Will, and John, I do not think you will really have a task in this! I may have missed something in the past but from what I have seen I could not imagine Nora violating the posted rules! She may say something political (oh my god, but some do not like this), as you can most certainly count on this from me, but I doubt she will violate the rules! That's just from what I've seen and yes, that is a hidden compliment to Nora!

Jeremy Ryan

wait, i have to follow the rules now? oh this just sucks.

macgeek
02-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Especially if you are coming to FesT and entering the Segway Show competition, she has a major in with at least two of the judges!

Jon, I would suggest flowers, candy, and a nice glass of wine.

I will win her heart with my charm, my sense of humor, and my Pimp Talent!

Jonathan

Desert_Seg
02-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I will win her heart with my charm, my sense of humor, and my Pimp Talent!

Jonathan

I'm not sure you want to be talking about Nora and your Pimp talent in the same breath!!!!

Steven

Five-Flags
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
wait, i have to follow the rules now? oh this just sucks.

One cleaning of my monitor. I had just taken a sip of soda when I read your comment... and promptly sprayed my desk, laughing like crazy. Thanks!!:D:D:D:D

pam
02-07-2008, 02:11 PM
just in case any one is not aware:

There are 4 mods for the chat
jgrohol
sal
wwhopper
pam

Please feel free communicating with whomever you feel the most comfortable communicating with, should you have an issue. But on the same hand, please know that we all interact with each other over each issue and although some decisions are made unilaterally, most have all been discussed off the forums.

Pam

hellphish
02-07-2008, 04:41 PM
requesting that all info go in the first post, subsequent replies deleted, and the thread locked.

pam
02-07-2008, 04:49 PM
actually, hellphish, part of your suggestion is probably good. I'll separate the threads into two so that if someone wants to comment, they can, and I will then move the two posts to a single thread and lock it. In the future, you can send these little helpful suggestions to one of the moderators via PM.
Pam

hellphish
02-07-2008, 06:42 PM
No problem. I have lots of ideas about organizing information for greatest ease-of-access.

polo_pro
02-08-2008, 12:02 AM
just in case any one is not aware:

There are 4 mods for the chat
jgrohol
sal
wwhopper
pam

Please feel free communicating with whomever you feel the most comfortable communicating with, should you have an issue. But on the same hand, please know that we all interact with each other over each issue and although some decisions are made unilaterally, most have all been discussed off the forums.

Pam

Technically, there is a fifth adminstrator, pt. But he's only brought in when there's a tie in moderator voting. Much like the vice-president and just as useful. 8^) 8^) 8^)