PDA

View Full Version : Chat feature!

jryan
01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Does anyone ever use the Chat feature? What is it's use? I went in it once but got booted out 30 mins. later with no one there to boot me. Please shed some light if possible.

Jeremy Ryan

cmonkey
01-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Every once in a while, we'd have a live chat.

Someone would schedule a time, and we'd all pile in and chat live.

hellphish
01-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Its used for chatting.

Also, this thread is in the wrong forum.

outside
01-11-2008, 07:43 PM
I believe this is in the general discussion forum, which to me appears to be a broad base.

Please tell someone which forum it should be in if it is in the wrong one. Sorry, just seems awfully picky to me.

hellphish
01-11-2008, 09:19 PM
I will admit I am ultra-picky. This thread is in Segway General Discussion, but isn't about the Segway. The way I see it, there is no point in having multiple subforums for organization if you aren't going to use it. I apologize for my short reply. The correct forum for threads regarding the site or site functionality is Community Feedback and Support. (http://forums.segwaychat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)

outside
01-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Hellphish, thank you for your civil and informational reply. It is very much appreciated.

polo_pro
01-12-2008, 02:12 PM
I remember we use to have a standing chat time of 7PM PST on Thursdays. Alot of SoCal gliders use to attend, and ultimately it helped in setting up polo down there.

ps - I agree with Hellphish that this should be moved, but if someone wanted to propose a specific time, then the better place might be the Gathering and Events forum.

Desert_Seg
01-12-2008, 02:33 PM
...ps - I agree with Hellphish that this should be moved, but if someone wanted to propose a specific time, then the better place might be the Gathering and Events forum.

But it has already been moved. Once again, day late, chukkah short. :D

Steven