PDA

View Full Version : The Great Segway Giveaway!

SegwayJay
01-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Some brokers give their clients a nice bottle of wine after a home sells. Or maybe a dinner-for-two at a nice restaurant.

But no real estate agent has ever gone so far as to even consider giving a client a free SEGWAY...until now!

Here is one of the marketing tools I am using to keep my business moving (or should I say "gliding") along at a steady pace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkgvAUJNFM

Regards,

SegwayJay

hellphish
01-07-2008, 03:02 PM
But no real estate agent has ever gone so far as to even consider giving a client a free SEGWAY...until now!

Actually there was a guy named SegwayJay who started doing this in June of last year. It's a cool idea, but please do your marketing in the Buy and Sell subforum. :)

sami
01-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I wish there were some brokers like you in my country too... I'd probably be on the move all the time ! :D

SegwayJay
01-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Actually there was a guy named SegwayJay who started doing this in June of last year. It's a cool idea, but please do your marketing in the Buy and Sell subforum. :)
Hello Hellphish,

It's me . . . the very same SegwayJay. Just started playing around with YouTube and put that little video together this morning and thought folks might like to see it.

Thanks for the reply,

...Jay

pam
01-07-2008, 03:29 PM
move it to the podcasts/videos forum? That way it will all be together with the other videos.
Pam