PDA

View Full Version : SC membership count

polo_pro
08-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Today I noticed "Members: 5,976, Active Members: 1,972" at the bottom of the Forum page (which lists all the forums).

Since jgrohol has been quite active lately (with the SegAmerica demise and other things like the new Segway Chat Map), I'd like to take this opportunity to ask what differentiates a Member from an Active Member?

Hopefully, it's a simple answer like "posted once in the last 6 months" or something like that. But I'd still appreciate know the answer even if it's rather complicated.

ps - An answer of "default configuration...I have no idea" is also quite acceptable.

florin
08-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Today I noticed "Members: 5,976, Active Members: 1,972" at the bottom of the Forum page (which lists all the forums).

Since jgrohol has been quite active lately (with the SegAmerica demise and other things like the new Segway Chat Map), I'd like to take this opportunity to ask what differentiates a Member from an Active Member?

Hopefully, it's a simple answer like "posted once in the last 6 months" or something like that. But I'd still appreciate know the answer even if it's rather complicated.

ps - An answer of "default configuration...I have no idea" is also quite acceptable.

If you place your mouse on the text (I mean the active member part), your question will be answered :)

Active Member = Made a post in the last 365 days.

polo_pro
08-29-2007, 01:33 AM
If you place your mouse on the text (I mean the active member part), your question will be answered :)

Active Member = Made a post in the last 365 days.

Hmph...never noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out! A year seems a bit long...I'd think it should be 6 months or maybe even 3 months. I have a vague memory of the number of Active Members being lower a while back?

nickyboy
08-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Hmph...never noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out! A year seems a bit long...I'd think it should be 6 months or maybe even 3 months. I have a vague memory of the number of Active Members being lower a while back?

Yes, 12 months does not strike me as particularly active!

I would agree on 3-6 months.

Cube128
09-09-2007, 02:11 PM
6,000 Members! Yay?

Mr_Laurenzano
11-09-2007, 09:48 PM
6,000 Members! Yay?

6,000 membes @90degree, GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRASH