PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Local Segway Enthusiast Groups

Segway Future
08-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Maybe Todd and Sandy at Segway Today could list all the SEG's -- maybe even put them on the map of Segway owners using an oversized, easily recognized icon.

Sandy and I at segwaytoday.net would be happy to put together a list local Segway Enthusiast Groups and post it on our site, so that everyone would have easy access to such information about their local segs. Please help us by sending me an email, segwaygroups@segwaytoday.net, with your local group's (1) name, (2) contact info, (3) activities you host (glides, meetings, etc) and (4) if available, any images of recent events you'd like displayed.

PeteInLongBeach
08-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Todd,
I work in Irvine, so I'd be happy to contribute to a local group and activities. Thanks for your efforts!

bentbiker
08-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Todd,
I work in Irvine, so I'd be happy to contribute to a local group and activities. Thanks for your efforts!

Pete,

Are you aware of SEG OC? There is a little ride tomorrow.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/segoc/messages

I think Todd and Sandy are just planning to list the various SEGs, not form a competing SEG. cmonkey would probably welcome your assistance in SEG OC.

pam
08-12-2007, 06:00 AM
I'm moving this to related sites and resources, as it's really about SegwayToday.
Thanks!
Pam

wwhopper
08-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Started in the winter of 2003, we are a very active group, just no website, but a yahoo group.

Come help us celebrate the 10 MPH film makers this Tuesday August 21 starting at 5:30 pm with a reception, and the screening at 7 pm.