PDA

View Full Version : PGA Tour-The Players

Tarkus
05-23-2007, 12:41 AM
Once again this year I enjoyed "The Majesty" of the Stadium Course at Sawgrass for THE PLAYERS, the best field in golf (OK I'm partial as it's my home town).

A great week with a good finish, Gliding through the new clubhouse was incredible, and of course the "Stadium" effect made the HT a blast.

I would post pics but they allow Segways but not cells or cameras.
Fine with me !

I know others plan to attend PGA events so please remember these are put on by volunteers. You may need to contact the Disabled Services Director should there be any questions.

Be Big,
Alan

cruiter
05-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Alan

Prior to moving back to GA., We lived just across the river from you at Magnolia Point Golf & C/C in Green Cove Springs. #8 fairway was in our back yard. A hook for a tee shot gave us lots of balls to harvest in the back yard. Once in a while though, a really wild one would make it through the trees and blow a hole in the lanie over the pool. That area is truely beautiful. At least twice a week, we'd meet with friends at Dick's Wings there and almost every time you could see the Jax city skyline clear as a bell (no haze).

Jim

Once again this year I enjoyed "The Majesty" of the Stadium Course at Sawgrass for THE PLAYERS, the best field in golf (OK I'm partial as it's my home town).

A great week with a good finish, Gliding through the new clubhouse was incredible, and of course the "Stadium" effect made the HT a blast.

I would post pics but they allow Segways but not cells or cameras.
Fine with me !

I know others plan to attend PGA events so please remember these are put on by volunteers. You may need to contact the Disabled Services Director should there be any questions.

Be Big,
Alan