PDA

View Full Version : Nokia N95

Klerkan
04-19-2007, 05:34 AM
Hello!

Im just wodering if any of guys have bought the Nokia N95. I have read some reviews on the n95, but i wanna hear from someone that use it in daily basis,
howe does the gps work, battery life, does it crash ect. Im really close to go and buy one :)

klerk,

JasonDupres
04-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Hello!

Im just wodering if any of guys have bought the Nokia N95. I have read some reviews on the n95, but i wanna hear from someone that use it in daily basis,
howe does the gps work, battery life, does it crash ect. Im really close to go and buy one :)

klerk,

I ordered it just a few hours ago and it will arrive monday :)

Klerkan
04-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Il bought one today, couldnt wait more, now i only want tomtom for the N95 to came out. The gps program is okej thats follow with N95, but il have more experience with tomtom. So far i like the phone alot :)

pam
04-19-2007, 01:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDqsnyY_e4o

For those who are as technology illiterate as I am... Of course, I've been looking for one of these things for about 5 years. Now it's just a matter of seeing who in the US will have coverage.
Pam

RAG1247
04-19-2007, 02:42 PM
I've had one (N95) for about a week and it seems ok and gps works (I don't get lost on my street walking my dog) note gps service seems to be about $70 per year. mms, web, video, 5 mp camera all seems to work. by the time I read the book and figure it all out an new phone will be out.