PDA

View Full Version : Let the games begin......

Tarkus
03-31-2007, 11:32 AM
http://forums.segwaychat.com/showthread.php?p=140029#post140029

Be Big,
Alan

Worm
04-01-2007, 01:34 AM
Excellent news.

IcanGlide
04-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Oh yes, bring it on! As has been said before, it's just a matter of time. Approved devices? You can use our wheelchair? What an insult. I hope he doesn't settle out of court either.

Go team!!

Frank

drmarty
04-07-2007, 05:28 AM
As you have pointed out, a wheelchair is a medical device. It is not likely that the mall guard also has an MD degree in his pocket. As a medical device the only one that can prescribe it is a doctor. I love how they pass them out like candy. It is a federal law.

"CAUTION: U.S. FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE FOR SALE TO AND USE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A PHYSICIAN"

Marty

Tarkus
04-07-2007, 02:16 PM
As you have pointed out, a wheelchair is a medical device. It is not likely that the mall guard also has an MD degree in his pocket. As a medical device the only one that can prescribe it is a doctor. I love how they pass them out like candy. It is a federal law.

"CAUTION: U.S. FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE FOR SALE TO AND USE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A PHYSICIAN"

Marty

Your right Marty. Nobody exept an MD can put you in a chair.

Thats why when this plays out it will be a fun one to watch. These people
admit to doing things in violation of the law.

Based on that I'll Take Disneys responce as spin, then line my bird cage with it.

They will lose.

Be Big,
Alan

Mr_Laurenzano
04-16-2007, 09:03 PM

Marty

When I was at segfest in the oak room of the queen mary somebody kept talking about a 'universal platform' ; lets set the standard, not point it out, lets clean it up, candy only sticks is it isn't cleaned up. '...doctor, doctor have you heard the news......"