PDA

View Full Version : Who screenprints small Quantities of T shirts

Freddy
03-24-2007, 12:36 PM
Couple of months ago someone here offered a great drawing of the i-2 on tee shirts, mugs, etc, and I forgot where you go online and have that company make up your small quantity of items, Help.

Thanks
Fred

JaredHT
03-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Fred,

Give me a call when you get a chance :D

Best,

Jared
Segway of Ohio

wwhopper
03-24-2007, 04:08 PM
We use Proline in Virginia

www.goproline.com

If you call them ask for Linda Mandler, she is the one who handles stuff for us. They do any size order, and are tops when it comes to embroidery too!

KSagal
03-24-2007, 05:51 PM
If you are really speaking of small quantity, I have had good luck with some of the printable iron on transfers...

The nice part of that, is that you just print an image from your printer onto the special transfer (THey make them for ink jet, and for laser) and then iron them onto your shirts...

I have made some in the past, and the transfer lasts as long as silk screen if you wash it carefully...

You can get the transfers at Staples and stores like that, as well as places like Charette...

I have dealt with ProLine as well, and Linda is good to deal with...

drmarty
03-24-2007, 09:49 PM
The info you are asking for was Cafepress.com. They made some stuff for a Segchat member, I think it was --- I forget.

I bought the mugs, bumper stickers, pins, and shirts. They were well done and cheap enough.

Marty

Freddy
03-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Hey Guys... thanks so much for the info

Fred

drmarty
03-25-2007, 11:16 AM
It was falves who did it. Search for bumper sticker and it will come up

Marty

gresults
03-29-2007, 11:26 PM
If anyone is really in need of good quality small run shirts..I have a direct to garmet printer, the only major problem is that your design would need to printed on light colors, Except for black which I have been able to do on Red and Heather Gray with good results.

Prices start around 14.95 s-xl 17.95 xxl-xxxl on white T's