PDA

View Full Version : Segway Together Video

radharvey
02-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Anyone know where I can watch the 'Segway together' Video by Frank Tropea?

I could not find it online??

Thanks
Ryan

florin
02-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Anyone know where I can watch the 'Segway together' Video by Frank Tropea?

I could not find it online??

Thanks
Ryan

I'm sending the file now to your hotmail address, if everything goes fine you should have it in a few minutes.

radharvey
02-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Thanks i got it

JasonDupres
02-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Goto http://www.wemove.nl and click on DEMO/FILM in the menu. There will be some movies, incl. the Segway Together movie.

Kind Regards,

cruiter
02-10-2007, 12:16 PM
That's an excellent sight, must be Germany's. Makes one wonder why ours doesn't have all of those movies. I especially like this one http://www.wemove.nl/downloads/centaur.htm . I wonder when it will be available for sale and how much?

Goto http://www.wemove.nl and click on DEMO/FILM in the menu. There will be some movies, incl. the Segway Together movie.

Kind Regards,

JasonDupres
02-10-2007, 12:25 PM
That's an excellent sight, must be Germany's. Makes one wonder why ours doesn't have all of those movies. I especially like this one http://www.wemove.nl/downloads/centaur.htm . I wonder when it will be available for sale and how much?

I thought the centaur would never come available for sale. And .NL stands for Netherlands. When saying to a dutchman he is a german, it is probable the same saying to a american he is from canada?! Florin please explain :) your german.. uhhh dutch :)

ryan_walters
02-10-2007, 01:55 PM
it is probable the same saying to a american he is from canada?!

Or calling Canadians 'Americans' since we're both in North America. Same thing right? ;)

florin
02-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks Jason,

WeMove is a dutch dealer indeed, that's also probably the reason why it's a NL domain.

My German is not that well, so I will stick to English or Dutch on this forum.

Specially for Cruiter: Check a history book for the period 1940-1945. Thank goodness I didn't experience that time. The thing between the dutch and the germans slowly dies further away with each generation. The younger generations knows that it's history and that you have to give the germans a second chance.

So far the history.

WeMove has some nice videos, I only don't like that they put some annoying music and WeMove advertisement in it.

If anyone is looking for a certain segway video, just let me know, I got a lot of videos in my collection.

cruiter
02-10-2007, 04:02 PM
My bad, I'm not a linguist, sorry folks. That was just a wag. I thought the centaur would never come available for sale. And .NL stands for Netherlands. When saying to a dutchman he is a german, it is probable the same saying to a american he is from canada?! Florin please explain :) your german.. uhhh dutch :)

cruiter
02-10-2007, 04:07 PM
My apologys Florin. But it is a nice sight. I watched each movie. So when do you think Inc., will start shipping segs with those new michelins? I wonder what the "wear" factor is on them compared to tires with air? Thanks Jason,

WeMove is a dutch dealer indeed, that's also probably the reason why it's a NL domain.

My German is not that well, so I will stick to English or Dutch on this forum.

Specially for Cruiter: Check a history book for the period 1940-1945. Thank goodness I didn't experience that time. The thing between the dutch and the germans slowly dies further away with each generation. The younger generations knows that it's history and that you have to give the germans a second chance.

So far the history.

WeMove has some nice videos, I only don't like that they put some annoying music and WeMove advertisement in it.

If anyone is looking for a certain segway video, just let me know, I got a lot of videos in my collection.

bgreiner
02-10-2007, 05:03 PM
...we also speak an interesting version of german, can read dutch newspapers and do not want to be called germans...

;)