PDA

View Full Version : CBS AMERICAN SPIRIT and SEG4VETS

Wallace
02-09-2007, 11:33 AM
I found the New AMERICAN SPIRIT segment on the CBS evening News earlier this week and have been sending DRAFT related e-mails to

evening@cbsnews.com and/or CouricandCo@cbs.com

regarding the SEGS4VETS program and donations to individual servicemen and to Bethesda, Walter Reed and Brooke Army Medical Center.

I suggest that many of you send similar recommendations regarding a futrure AMERICAN SPIRIT feature spotlighting Jerry Kerr, Leonard Timm and the use of Segways by the disabled.

Because this has been the first week of what is promoted to be an ongoing series, I think DRAFT SEG4VETS has a good chance at getting to the front of the line for consideration.
=================================================

Feb. 8, 2007 SOURCE URL http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/02/eveningnews/main2426202.shtml

(CBS) E-mail Your Ideas to evening@cbsnews.com and/or CouricandCo@cbs.com

Do you know someone who embodies "The American Spirit?" Let us know by e-mailing us your ideas.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Go To Comments

(CBS) CBS News anchor Katie Couric takes a hard look at some of the critical social and economic issues facing America today — and the unique ways they are being tackled by four individuals — in a series, "The American Spirit," beginning Monday, Feb. 5 on the CBS Evening News.

Do you know someone who embodies "The American Spirit?" Let us know by e-mailing us your ideas.

If It Is To Be...It Is Up To Me!!!

Add Reply

Tarkus
02-09-2007, 11:53 AM
I found the New AMERICAN SPIRIT segment on the CBS evening News earlier this week and have been sending DRAFT related e-mails to

evening@cbsnews.com and/or CouricandCo@cbs.com

regarding the SEGS4VETS program and donations to individual servicemen and to Bethesda, Walter Reed and Brooke Army Medical Center.

I suggest that many of you send similar recommendations regarding a future AMERICAN SPIRIT feature spotlighting Jerry Kerr, Leonard Timm and the use of Segways by the disabled.

Because this has been the first week of what is promoted to be an ongoing series, I think DRAFT SEG4VETS has a good chance at getting to the front of the line for consideration.
=================================================

Feb. 8, 2007 SOURCE URL http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/02/eveningnews/main2426202.shtml

(CBS) E-mail Your Ideas to evening@cbsnews.com and/or CouricandCo@cbs.com

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Go To Comments

(CBS) CBS News anchor Katie Couric takes a hard look at some of the critical social and economic issues facing America today — and the unique ways they are being tackled by four individuals — in a series, "The American Spirit," beginning Monday, Feb. 5 on the CBS Evening News.

If It Is To Be...It Is Up To Me!!!

Add Reply

Very nice .

I have also been sending emails and next day packages to the media outlets.

All should follow your advise and send those emails !

Thank you form all those Vets who will benefit.

Be Big,
Alan