PDA

View Full Version : How the Segway has changed your life

IcanGlide
02-08-2007, 08:55 AM
I am working on an article for publication and I need to know how the Segway has enhanced your life. I intend to conclude the article by focusing on Disney's policy of not allowing Segway use by the handicapped, but I am approaching it from the viewpoint of "This was my life before the Segway, and this is my life now" point of view, and contrasting what Disney has used for an excuse with the law.

With your permissions, I will only use first names, and if no name is given, I will generalize the story.

Thanks for your help.

Frank

wwhopper
02-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Or any one of the folks from DRAFT and you will find out more than you ever wanted to know.

I spoke to one of the recent Segs4Vets guys who had just gotten a Segway, and he told me how he goes places now, and people who had not seen him in a long time were amazed to see him out and about.

The three DRAFT guys in Washington DC last week, gliding the underground tunnels of the Capitol, no way they would have been able to do this on foot. Even those of us who followed them on foot had a hard time.

And for those of us who are abled bodied, having a quick and easy way to get around, without driving or parking a car, is a good angle too.

IcanGlide
02-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Oh yes, I have been reading on that site too. I will be posting a message there soon. I have scanned the Seg Forum and have found some very good stories, but I feel compelled to ask permission to use their stories, and I thought it would be good to have these stories in one place.

Thanks for the insight,

Frank

KSagal
02-08-2007, 04:45 PM
First off, although my stories and comments are far less earth shattering than most, you are welcome to use any and all the bits that I post...

Secondly, I am sure that you will receive many touching and wonderful stories from people who have had massive and lifechanging events and opportunities related to the segway. I will offer something much different...

I happen to be a pretty able bodied person at the moment. I have had some rather extensive reconstructions to my knees relating back to an army injury 27 years ago. Legally I am a disabled veteran, but functionally, I have 20 good days to one bad one. Still, mornings are tough...

I am still fairly active with my bikes, walking, and playing with the kids and the dog, and working on many levels, and as an electromechanical engineer who often fixes mechanical devices, I work in all sorts of positions...

Enough of all that... The segway has opened up in my life a very different focus than I had previously... I have met many many fine people thru my association with segways and SEG America, I spend more time on forums and the computer than ever before in my life...

I am active in town politics, and the segway makes me an even more visible person than before, I have been on the front page of the hometown paper 3 times with a segway, and only twice with a bicycle, all in the last 10 years.

I am on the zoning board, and Master plan committee in town. Segways, and more specifically, alternate forms of transportation to the car, are actively featured at all the public hearings that I attend or officiate at, influenced by my segway...

Previous to owning a segway, I was on the periphery of working at state level on trying to get my state to pass some legislation regarding N.E.V.s, but Massachusetts stays mired in the past. (Currently no NEV nor Segway legislation)

For me, the Segway has been a great green machine, and a natural extension of my normally outgoing nature, and a fun place to be.

I believe that the fact that there are so many able bodied people with segways, and that there are so many mobility challenged people with segways is very important... There are very few devices of any sort that are universally designed well enough that there is little difference.

I also believe that the universal design is one of the spectacular charms... If the segway was just a better wheelchair, then it would be the ibot 2. It is not. It is the "equalizer". When I am segging with 6 segs, I am with 6 segs... When I am not gliding, and with 6 friends, one has bad knees, one has a heart condition, one has some other mobility imparement, and three are just walking along enjoying the company... A different group afoot, a similar group aplatform...

I hope this is of a nature that you can use...

nolegs
02-09-2007, 03:56 PM
I'm a double amputee who recieved a modified segway as a gift. The friend who gave me this gift told me about this chat room. He thought my story would be a good one. My story is long, and this is my first chat room ever, and quite frankly when it comes to computers, I'm an idiot! Any help anyone could give me as to start a thread would be helpfull.

singman
02-09-2007, 08:51 PM
I have osteo arthritis in both my knees and hips. I used to use a 4 wheel scooter to get around, but the average store that says it is handicapped friendly is anything but.

If management would only place themselves in a wheelchair and try to navigate their own stores they would have an eye opening experience. No handicap accessible electric doors, narrow aisles, racks making movement difficult, and vision being obstructed, to name just a few of the challenges to movement. Clothes racks are so close together that in a wheel chair or a scooter your almost guaranteed to hook something and knock it to the floor.

With the Segway I can easily open any door that isn't power assisted, turn on a dime if the aisle is blocked (try that in a scooter or a wheel chair), and easily be seen so people do not just walk right in front of you and then suddenly stop. Navigating the narrowest of spaces is now a game rather than a challenge.

I've taken mine to our state fair where there were tons of people and had no problem, and went Xmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving and had no bad experiences.

One positive aspect is not having to be on a direct line of sight with someones rear end. Most of them aren't that good of looking and worth watching!!

Another positive aspect is that it forced me to get to the therapy pool to strengthen my knees and ankles. When I first got my Segway 20 minutes was aboult all that I could take. Now it's well over an hour before I even think about stopping to rest for a few minutes. I still have my two scooters but they are for sale now.

Every where I go people will stop me and ask about the Segway and how it works. Most people have only seen a Segway in a picture, so unofficially I'm a rolling Segway Ambassador.

Tarkus
02-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm a double amputee who recieved a modified segway as a gift. The friend who gave me this gift told me about this chat room. He thought my story would be a good one. My story is long, and this is my first chat room ever, and quite frankly when it comes to computers, I'm an idiot! Any help anyone could give me as to start a thread would be helpfull.

Welcome, you did fine with your last post. Just do the same and type away !

One of our founders at www.DRAFT.org is also a double amp.

We don't mind a long story so let it rip.

Be Big,
Alan

Timezkware Tim
02-10-2007, 03:56 AM
Welcome nolegs,

You can click on the Search choice in the blue menu bar above for lots of info on anything Segway. Put in any keyword and a list of the discussions with those names in the topic title will come up. Read. Post. Enjoy.

Tim

nolegs
02-11-2007, 01:28 PM
I am working on an article for publication and I need to know how the Segway has enhanced your life. I intend to conclude the article by focusing on Disney's policy of not allowing Segway use by the handicapped, but I am approaching it from the viewpoint of "This was my life before the Segway, and this is my life now" point of view, and contrasting what Disney has used for an excuse with the law.

With your permissions, I will only use first names, and if no name is given, I will generalize the story.

Thanks for your help.

Frank

I lost my legs about five years ago, and since my disability is so obvious, I haven't had a problem going anywhere w/it. I'm from wisconsin, and I had no problem getting into the State Fair, or a music festival called summerfest. I went to the State Fair with a friend, Jere, who has no disability. I told the guy he was w/me and I needed his help. They then let him glide in w/me. I wish I would have read this earlier, as I just got back from LA, and I'm curious if they would have declined my entry into Disney. All I know is that since I've gotten my segway I'm back to doing what I always loved to do. I joke that I like the segway more then my old legs. Now I can go 6 blocks without breathing hard

Timezkware Tim
02-13-2007, 01:47 PM
How has the Segway changed my life?

After sustaining an injury 6 years ago, I thought team sports were over for me. Now that I've discovered Segway Polo, I can play again! Also, I save a ton of cash using a Segway for every trip I used to drive a car when I didn't have passengers, large cargo, or many miles to travel. I look forward to travelling now. Instead of sitting in traffic breathing car fumes, I'm on the boardwalk and the bikepath with the breeze in my face. I no longer dread the "rush hour" bumper to bumper scene. I can get up and go whenever I want. Also, headlines about gas prices no longer phase me now that I have an alternative.

Tim

nolegs
02-13-2007, 02:28 PM
How has the Segway changed my life?

After sustaining an injury 6 years ago, I thought team sports were over for me. Now that I've discovered Segway Polo, I can play again! Also, I save a ton of cash using a Segway for every trip I used to drive a car when I didn't have passengers, large cargo, or many miles to travel. I look forward to travelling now. Instead of sitting in traffic breathing car fumes, I'm on the boardwalk and the bikepath with the breeze in my face. I no longer dread the "rush hour" bumper to bumper scene. I can get up and go whenever I want. Also, headlines about gas prices no longer phase me now that I have an alternative.

Tim

I hear you. If it's within 10 miles of my house, I'm on my segway. It's nice just to be able to go out and take what I call a sudo-walk. The funny thing is when I had legs I never walked anywhere. I love just gliding and smelling fresh cut lawn.

Segway polo sounds like fun. I've played a little wheelchair rugby, but I'd love to try this Polo thing.

nolegs
02-13-2007, 02:36 PM
I have osteo arthritis in both my knees and hips. I used to use a 4 wheel scooter to get around, but the average store that says it is handicapped friendly is anything but.

If management would only place themselves in a wheelchair and try to navigate their own stores they would have an eye opening experience. No handicap accessible electric doors, narrow aisles, racks making movement difficult, and vision being obstructed, to name just a few of the challenges to movement. Clothes racks are so close together that in a wheel chair or a scooter your almost guaranteed to hook something and knock it to the floor.

With the Segway I can easily open any door that isn't power assisted, turn on a dime if the aisle is blocked (try that in a scooter or a wheel chair), and easily be seen so people do not just walk right in front of you and then suddenly stop. Navigating the narrowest of spaces is now a game rather than a challenge.

I've taken mine to our state fair where there were tons of people and had no problem, and went Xmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving and had no bad experiences.

One positive aspect is not having to be on a direct line of sight with someones rear end. Most of them aren't that good of looking and worth watching!!

Another positive aspect is that it forced me to get to the therapy pool to strengthen my knees and ankles. When I first got my Segway 20 minutes was aboult all that I could take. Now it's well over an hour before I even think about stopping to rest for a few minutes. I still have my two scooters but they are for sale now.

Every where I go people will stop me and ask about the Segway and how it works. Most people have only seen a Segway in a picture, so unofficially I'm a rolling Segway Ambassador.

That thing about being in direct line w/others rear ends is something I can testify to. I especialy hated the time I attended a crowded dinner at my daughters high school. Nothing more unpleasent then being in a crowded room at rear end level, with a bunch of people who just had beans. Love the Segway for that reason alone.

polo_pro
02-13-2007, 03:07 PM
I hear you. If it's within 10 miles of my house, I'm on my segway. It's nice just to be able to go out and take what I call a sudo-walk. The funny thing is when I had legs I never walked anywhere. I love just gliding and smelling fresh cut lawn.

Segway polo sounds like fun. I've played a little wheelchair rugby, but I'd love to try this Polo thing.

That's the spirit! I wish more segway owners had your attitude of "try it first, see if there's some place in the game where I'm comfortable playing/participating and then I'll make the decision of whether I play polo or not." Too many segway owner just jump to the last step and make the decision based on rumors or misconceptions.

I've always found this to be a bit ironic. Many of these same segway owners chide local officials for making laws banning segways without first riding a segway themselves. Yet they exhibit the exact same behavior in another setting! 8^) 8^) 8^)

ps - Local segway owners are always shocked at how my pressure to play polo suddenly drops off once a person has come out and tried it. If they come out twice, sometimes it seems like I'm "put off" because I go from almost pestering to not giving them the time of day. 8^) 8^) 8^)

I guess I figure after 2 times they either like segway polo or not, and if they aren't hooked by that point there's nothing left to do.

Desert_Seg
02-13-2007, 03:17 PM
All I know is that you will NOT be taking any polo mallets and balls on the long glide. I don't want to have to dodge traffic on Sheikh Zayed retrieving the ball.

Of course, that doesn't mean we won't get a chukka or two in over at the Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club.

Steven

nolegs
02-13-2007, 03:24 PM
That's the spirit! I wish more segway owners had your attitude of "try it first, see if there's some place in the game where I'm comfortable playing/participating and then I'll make the decision of whether I play polo or not." Too many segway owner just jump to the last step and make the decision based on rumors or misconceptions.

I've always found this to be a bit ironic. Many of these same segway owners chide local officials for making laws banning segways without first riding a segway themselves. Yet they exhibit the exact same behavior in another setting! 8^) 8^) 8^)

ps - Local segway owners are always shocked at how my pressure to play polo suddenly drops off once a person has come out and tried it. If they come out twice, sometimes it seems like I'm "put off" because I go from almost pestering to not giving them the time of day. 8^) 8^) 8^)

I guess I figure after 2 times they either like segway polo or not, and if they aren't hooked by that point there's nothing left to do.

Living in wisc. is going to prevent me finding a polo game anytime soon, but I was wondering if you had any info, or web site that I could find out if it even exists here?

nolegs
02-13-2007, 03:29 PM
I've noticed if I'm gliding somewhere in a hurry, people don't hear me comming. Which is no problem because I just say, "On your left etc...." But I also find that When I come up on squirls (sic I think) I'm right on top of them before they move. Has anyone else experienced this?

Timezkware Tim
02-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Living in wisc. is going to prevent me finding a polo game anytime soon, but I was wondering if you had any info, or web site that I could find out if it even exists here?

Why wait? Start your own polo team. Talk to your local Segway dealer. Maybe he or she will let you put up a flyer at the dealership. Many people buy Segs just for off road use and would love to play. PM me, plo, cmonkey, hellphish, zzcarolyn or bystander for more info. it's easy to learn and get equipment.

You don't need legs to play; in fact since you are probably lighter than most players, you will be able to get downfield to the ball a bit faster than your opponent since your takeoff is quicker.

Tim

Mr_Laurenzano
02-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Opening statement everything comes full circle.
Change is the real, change is the road~~~
Words do cross paths words I do know.~~~
~~It was a song I was working on.
If I were to 'fopa my 25ola' with something substantial, a life changing event, a norm that few and fewer will know it would be this.

Lets set it up like an interview...
Hi im 'equilibrio', im here with Mr_Laurenzano otherwise know as "CRASH" orriginal adopter and mile striker.
'EQU' How did you hear about segway?
Mr.L ~ Dude I was checkin marcomedia for flash softwear and current trends and,..get this man... there is Mick Jagger with this checkerboard flashing big'ol'lip' solo album premire...I was like "ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!" rock and roll and computers.
So the very next day I see this ad for this thing that has like a brain and it ballances on thought ~~~ Put down the B#$% ~~~ it was so cool. I went and looked at every angle signed up for a email notification of a six month production date...got an email and drop 499.95.
'EQU' Rock and roll and computer??
Mr.L ~ During the day Im a mild mannored professional, I see to it and it gets done in less time and with less effort. I grew up with music and art. I was so boared in english that the only word I can remember is 'Irony'. They use to yank me out of english to type code in the TRS-80, Hitting enter is like reading a book outloud. Especially if you know >IF>THEN... So after frying my english, artisitic, potion of my brain on code I would come back to the school with my Guitar and amp and use the FREE Electrical to Jam chords that stopped my smile... Then the cops would come....and the song remains the same. I would skate home...and do it all over again.
'EQU' Since you had a segway what did you want??
Mr.L Remember Barry Manalo, I write the songs that make the whole world sing. ~*~ I called one day and asked segway if they sold my vehicle, "Never sir.:" 'we will hold it until you pay for it.' So...I setteled my disolution and needing a credit card to pay...handed my partner 4200.00 plus S/H. I waited out front for three days and then that dusty, white, truck with the BAX package came... I undid the box, took a big whifff of that new car smell, and ventured off on my midlife crisis.
'EQU' Mr. L that was a two part question.
Mr.L Dude~ sorry ~ What I wanted out of it. After the first glide to the mailbox, the flood came in, I pumped out miles of senerios, I think I wrote 5 biz plans for everthing from terrian, to advertizing, hell rentals. I found the acceptance of a quite, clean, evolutionary vehicle to be way more than just a passing trend. ~~~ "Try to tell a bank that..." I put passion of transportation to alviate the need for other modes of transportation..I hope that will answer your question.
'EQU' What did you think about the first recall.
Mr.L Gray Davis or Segway???
'EQU' 'Segway'
Mr.L Hu huu.. well it wasent well placed in california but I could hear the chuckles from back east we still get the paper.
B%^& falls because he didnt watch saftey video, Babies choke on parts left over from Ikea furnature, power rangers age for ages three and up. Its not the parts in world its the people..
'EQU' What is your worst experiance on the segway?
Mr.L I was at the Pismo Car show checking out the scean, on fathers day and some security guard grabed the handel of my segway and told me to "get off"; so I did.. I got off on his shins, pegging a tire on a car is not much like pegging a segway, It wont "go off"; I had him call the police department. They took a crowd that attracted a crowd, with wispers and bikes, difused the situation. I rode that handeler's shins like the half-pipe at YMCA santa maria.
'EQU' What was your best experiance?
Mr.L From Now? in reverse order?
'EQU' Yes.
Mr.L 1. The sweak outside my room at LB Segfest. Time to go.
2. Every demo on the segway.
3. My first biz day at the Arroyo Grande Strawberry Festival
4. Officer Scott Smith, Riding the segway on the handicaped torch run.
5. Ridding my skate board next to him and not getting a ticket.

6. senate bill 1918.
7. The customer support of Segway International.
8. Being a vet who was a leg up on the trends.
Antonio R Laurenzano, LVN , desert sheid/storm 1st LAI, OP 4.

CRASH~ Transcript available by internal contact.
```In this diary.
P.S> Where is oppti? I need some light.
Crash

Sven
02-18-2007, 02:40 PM
It appears that Mr. Laurenzano (a three-star, Senior Member contributor to this forum) attempts to share deep thoughts with us. However, since profound insight is based upon rational thinking, which in turn is based upon precise language, it is difficult to respond to his posts with more than a rolling-of-the-eyes. To be sure, his forum persona has some entertainment value, but his contributions are sorely lacking in credibility. They needlessly clutter up some serious-topic threads. At least that's how this one-star, Junior Member sees it.

Mr_Laurenzano
02-18-2007, 03:19 PM
It appears that Mr. Laurenzano (a three-star, Senior Member contributor to this forum) attempts to share deep thoughts with us. However, since profound insight is based upon rational thinking, which in turn is based upon precise language, it is difficult to respond to his posts with more than a rolling-of-the-eyes. To be sure, his forum persona has some entertainment value, but his contributions are sorely lacking in credibility. They needlessly clutter up some serious-topic threads. At least that's how this one-star, Junior Member sees it.

It appears that SEVN () attempts to share prolific logic with us all in his small structured world. Obiviously he has not taken the time or effort to read all 900+ posts where through experiance and many pain staking hours I have given many an entertaining and fun quote. To be sure, I will make it my goal for 2007 to quote all players of the segway experiance from Kilroy in Tech support seg inc, to murdifferous posters much like yourself. Now thats a big word and I cant spell too well, but sound it out, look it up, I will nominate you for the 2007 post awards under....you are a whole new catagorie. You are my new play toy.
~~~pam~~~
I know I should be nice but just this one time. I COULDNT RESIST
CRASH
I wonder how it will change his life.

hellphish
02-19-2007, 03:19 PM
It appears that SEVN () attempts to share prolific logic with us all in his small structured world. Obiviously he has not taken the time or effort to read all 900+ posts where through experiance and many pain staking hours I have given many an entertaining and fun quote. To be sure, I will make it my goal for 2007 to quote all players of the segway experiance from Kilroy in Tech support seg inc, to murdifferous posters much like yourself. Now thats a big word and I cant spell too well, but sound it out, look it up, I will nominate you for the 2007 post awards under....you are a whole new catagorie. You are my new play toy.
~~~pam~~~
I know I should be nice but just this one time. I COULDNT RESIST
CRASH
I wonder how it will change his life.

This was such a well written post that I sincerely believe someone else wrote it for you. I've read tons of your old posts, and I can't understand any of them. Is it just funny to be incomprehensible?

"Segway sunshine
gliding in miles fun
big happy tire"

^ That is what your posts look like 99.9 percent of the time. I don't think Sven is too far from the mark.

Worm
02-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Mr. L:
I don't find your posts entertaining or funny. I roll my eyes at them also.

Your scrambled unintelligble use of the english language always just distracts from discussions.

Your present unintelligible post is just plain inappropriate here. This is a thread with disabled people talking about how segways have helped them. How dare you interrupt with your jibberish.

And, your lashing out at Sven's "on the mark" comment is nasty and childlike.

QuadSquad
02-19-2007, 05:29 PM
This is a thread with disabled people talking about how segways have helped them. How dare you interrupt with your jibberish.

My goodness we've become thin skinned around here!

For what it's worth, and Mr. L. certainly doesn't need me to defend himself, many of us old timers around here know that while we may not always understand the talk he talks, we do know that he walks the walk.

He also happens to have a very long record of caring for people with disabilities, and I'm not talking about caring about them, I'm talking about caring for them!

He truly loves Segways and he clearly cares about people with disabilities, their quality of life, and he absolutely respects human diversity.

So, if you don't enjoy his post just skip over them, it's easy.

Worm
02-19-2007, 06:02 PM
So, if you don't enjoy his post just skip over them, it's easy.

I do ignore his posts, except the nastiness of his reply to Sven was too much. I agree with Sven and Hellphish.

from Mr. L: ".. to murdifferous posters much like yourself. Now thats a big word and I cant spell too well, but sound it out, look it up, I will nominate you for the 2007 post awards under....you are a whole new catagorie. You are my new play toy."

Five-Flags
02-19-2007, 06:26 PM
I do ignore his posts, except the nastiness of his reply to Sven was too much. I agree with Sven and Hellphish.

from Mr. L: ".. to murdifferous posters much like yourself. Now thats a big word and I cant spell too well, but sound it out, look it up, I will nominate you for the 2007 post awards under....you are a whole new catagorie. You are my new play toy."

I'd say Crash was being more sarcastic than nasty in his response to Sven's comments on Mr. L's previous post. I suspect that he meant to use the word merdivorous which pertains to dung-eating (per answers.com), which expressed his opinion, but in an obscure way (for which he is legendary).

I'd really hate to see ANYONE feel that they have to ridicule another's posts, that could really chill the dialog I enjoy here on the Chat.

polo_pro
02-19-2007, 06:49 PM
I mentioned this in an earlier post, but if you don't like what someone is doing then you always have the option to privately lower their rep. You can even do it anonymously if you like (though I recommend that you own up to your actions and sign your name in the comment field). Just click the little scale icon in the bottom left of the offending post, press "I disapprove" and fill in the comment field telling the author what you don't like.

Ironicly, someone chose to ding me with an "I disapprove" when I told everyone about this. I guess someone out there prefers everyone remain ignorant (and continue to make their quarrels public in thread after thread). Not surprisingly the coward chose not to sign their name. By the way, because of the large number of rep points I lost, I can narrow down who did it to a list of 10 people...so you really can't do negative rep as anonymously as people might think! 8^) 8^) 8^)

ps - Negative rep also shows new people to our community who should be avoided. Future SC participants avoid interacting with certain people within our community who'd be rather nasty, and they come away with a more positive view of our whole community.

Sven
02-20-2007, 12:01 AM
He called me a dung eater? Good thing I'm not thin skinned!

Tarkus
02-20-2007, 12:18 AM
He called me a dung eater? Good thing I'm not thin skinned!

Damn, I missed the "dung eater" part...."Classic" Mr. L !!!
I'll have to read back.

Be Big,
Alan

Timezkware Tim
02-21-2007, 03:07 AM
Hey, it you guys don't cut it out, I'm going to have to lock this thread, lol.

Tim

hellphish
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
It is really a shame that this board doesn't have a) a rules sticky and b)the ability to jail users.

Tarkus
02-21-2007, 01:33 PM
It is really a shame that this board doesn't have a) a rules sticky and b)the ability to jail users.

Hey, but part of the "fun" of this is that threads get derailed, people get ruffled feathers and some balls get busted.

Me included but it's all in fun !

Just my .02

Be Big,
Alan

Desert_Seg
02-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey, but part of the "fun" of this is that threads get derailed, people get ruffled feathers and some balls get busted.

Me included but it's all in fun !

Just my .02

Be Big,
Alan

That's it. I'm pissed off and bent out of shape now.

Not sure why but hell, if everybody else can get "ruffled" then so can I.

Steven
(officially bent back in shape now!)

Sven
02-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Since my post regarding Mr. Laurenzano inadvertently hijacked IcanGlide's thread, I'll attempt some closure here to allow everyone to refocus. It appears that throughout his 900+ previous posts Mr. L remained unscathed. I can only conclude that he has been give a sort of Court Jester status on this forum and is off-limits for criticism. Although I believe that everyone should be accountable for what they post, if this arrangement is the collective will, so be it. I have made my counterpoint, as has Hellphish and Worm. If in the future I ever fail to heed the advise given to me to simply skip over his posts, I shall limit my reaction to a very private rolling of my eyes. Jest on Mr. Laurenzano, jest on!

Mr_Laurenzano
02-21-2007, 11:23 PM
This to Mur, I jump prematurly, 285 East Hospitalilty LANE. march 8 fin.

IcanGlide
02-22-2007, 10:15 AM
Must be the water.

Frank

Mr_Laurenzano
02-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Segway changes everything. I will be taking two of my patients down to San Bernadino to test ride the I-bot. I feel it will be very benificial to thier mobility. CP and double amputation can suck. I think it will a great thing for them and I wont look so wierd on my segway when Im with them. Now everyone just focus there is no reason to 'Semper FI'. Well my patient is done with thier colonoscopy, Were pretty hungry so off to eat. Love CRASH

Five-Flags
02-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Steven
(officially bent back in shape now!)

ROFL, Steven -- Thanks for the laugh... :) :) :)