PDA

View Full Version : Go Colts!

Sal
02-04-2007, 01:41 PM
As, I think most of the country will be out of commission this evening, I wanted to post my support of the hometown Indianapolis Colts.

Though I root for the Jets during the season, I can't help but root for the team that took out the Patriots, and hopefully will dismantle the Bears tonight!

Enjoy the festivities folks!

And above all, stay safe!

-Sal

byped
02-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Friends don't let friends root for the Colts.

I'm really hoping for a strong first half on Manning's side and a defensive comeback from the Bears in the second half - right to the wire. :D

DaveA
02-04-2007, 04:08 PM
A pal holds a SB party every year, and he makes some award-winning five-alarm chili that knocks my socks off.

As for the game... the football is that brown thing that's pointy on both ends, right?

wwhopper
02-04-2007, 04:37 PM
That's why the will have Segways working the game, because of Sal and his crew from Indy SEG. You know those gliders can get rowdy when they get together

wwhopper
02-05-2007, 10:27 AM
I suppose having all those Segways patroling the game, got them in their spirit, as I think even the Colt's Mascot has a Segway, bought and serviced at the Indianapolis Segway dealer too!

Wonder what IndyFirstEngineer is doing today? He is a Colts fan, so much that he paints himself up for the games.

Sal
02-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey Will I doubt, we'll see ANY Segways out there for today's parade... what with it being -3 out there! LOL

The Colt's players will remain in their buses for the parade too!

Oh well. The SlipperyBowl is over, and the Colts pulled it off!

WooHoo!

-Sal