PDA

View Full Version : The Segseat

Markd
01-20-2007, 02:18 PM
I have MS and really get fatigued when I walk a lot. I just bought a segseat and boy is it nice. The places I use to go to and get kicked out are now allowing me in. I added the seat along with some handicap signs on it and so far I’m not having any problems. The seat is nice cause I can either stand or pull up the seat without dismounting my Segway. If you want to know more just email me mark.dixson@comcast.net

Tarkus
01-20-2007, 02:42 PM
I have MS and really get fatigued when I walk a lot. I just bought a segseat and boy is it nice. The places I use to go to and get kicked out are now allowing me in. I added the seat along with some handicap signs on it and so far I’m not having any problems. The seat is nice cause I can either stand or pull up the seat without dismounting my Segway. If you want to know more just email me mark.dixson@comcast.net

No question the Segseat is a nice product that has been discussed here many times. I have one of the first of the production models and Mario has always treated me very well.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/segforlegs/DSCF0006.jpg

I'm happy to hear that your access problems have lessened with the seat, but that should have no bearing on the Segways protection under law.

If you have not been to www.DRAFT.org please pay us a visit and look around. The site is full of information needed to educate others about where the Segway stands as far as access.

Then there is our Seg4Vets program, Segways for disabled Vets coming home.

Welcome aboard here at Chat.

Be Big,
Alan

polo_pro
01-23-2007, 12:32 PM
I can't say enough good things about the Segseat. In my case, I'm not disabled, but I use it during long distance gliding. If I'm gliding 70 miles over the course of a whole day, I can't stand the whole time. So the Segseat let's me take a break without stopping (and yes, the deployment/retraction all while still moving comes in handy). I'll glide standing for 5 miles, then switch to sitting for 2 miles...rinse, repeat.

The main reason that I recommend the Segseat to anyone that'll listen is my dealings with Mario, the creator. He's constantly looking for ways to refine it and make it better. Then he ships out the new improvements to all the current customers! Does it get much better than that?

Mr_Laurenzano
02-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Yes it does. cRaSh.