PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Gihgehls

polo_pro
12-20-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm not sure what the circumstances are surrounding Gihgehls' departure from Segway Chat, but he's asked me to have people who want to still contact him to PM me for his email address. This all seems very sudden, and in face to face discussions with him, he didn't indicate that things were moving this direction. So I don't know what to make of it all...

ps - If this post belongs in another forum, don't hesitate to move it.

SEGsby
12-21-2006, 02:30 AM
Hopefully it's not related to my post about being attacked and then questioning my desire to continue riding the machine if it bothered people enough to cause some of them to do harm to either the Seg or myself... :(

Gihgehls later shared his experiences with a similar situation-- but with a car full of such people... That could not have been at all pleasant.

I choose to continue to ride and promote cultural enlightenment. Not everything has to look & act like a car to be legitimate transportation or recreation.

And there are so few of us; we need to stick together and support each other's interests and activities in this area.

I hope he's ok.

SEGsby

pam
12-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Since this isn't about the HT, it belongs in this forum. I will lock this topic, since it is basically an information only item.
Pam