PDA

View Full Version : Segway Owners in NYC Area!

MattCasper
02-25-2003, 01:40 PM
Hello NYC Area Segway Owners!

My name is Matt Casper, and my company, Captiva Software, will be giving away a Segway in NYC (at AIIM 2003, a tech conference).

WE NEED A REAL LIVE SEGWAY AT THE SHOW!!! We will pay you $500 to simply let us display your Segway for 3 days (April 7-9) at the Javitz Center, and more if you are willing to participate (i.e., ride it around at AIIM in our booth).

Please, drop me a line/give me a call if you're interested! This is a great opportunity to make easy money AND to give the Segway even more publicity...heck, you can even register at AIIM to win the one we're giving away...

Thanks,
Matt Casper
mcasper@captivasoftware.com
858-320-1023

Itsi Atkins
02-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Thanks, good speaking with you and look forward to working with you.
best
ed atkins

Itsi Atkins
03-08-2003, 01:55 AM
Matt, My segway was shipped on Thursday and will arrive Monday. If you want to check it out give me a call. Please confirm the April dates. thanks, itsi aktins.

David
03-17-2003, 01:11 AM
Hi Ed and Matt! I just completed my Segway training today up in Westchester, and apparently my HT is shipping later this week. What a neat, neat machine! Unfortunately I will be out of town during the show, or else I'd come down and play "Syncrhonized Segwaying" with Ed [grin]. Speaking of which, how about we set up (unless there already exists) an NYC Segway Owners Group. Maybe we could call it the Segway Owners' Group for Great Yorkers!

-David

segwayowner
04-18-2003, 04:25 PM
hey, i am a segway owner and live in MA but am often in NYC with my segway... i would be willing

DES: Segway owner