PDA

View Full Version : I2 Pics & Videos in Mexico City!

dalessiokid
08-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Can someone please tell me (like am a five year old) how to upload pictures and videos, I really want to share with everyone some very cool pics and videos of me and my friends gliding the i2 here in Mexico!, by the way, just two miles from my house is the "Chapultepec Forest" It is just SEGWAY HEAVEN!, lakes, Bike Trails, it is just great!

Timezkware Tim
08-26-2006, 03:24 AM
Can someone please tell me (like am a five year old) how to upload pictures and videos, I really want to share with everyone some very cool pics and videos of me and my friends gliding the i2 here in Mexico!, by the way, just two miles from my house is the "Chapultepec Forest" It is just SEGWAY HEAVEN!, lakes, Bike Trails, it is just great!
Actually, 5 year olds already know how to upload pictures, so I'll explain it as if you were a 4 year old.

(just kidding)

Anyway, you need to upload your picture to another site first, like photobucket.com (http://photobucket.com/) (they host images for free, just sign up). After you upload your picture there, you'll get a URL. Copy that address.

Come back here to post, and click on the Insert Image icon (the one that looks like 2 little mountains & a sun) When the field pops up, paste the url of your picture. It will insert it in your post. Repeat with each picture you want to post. Please don't put too many on the same line. Good luck. Let's see some gliding! :)

Tim

bystander
08-26-2006, 03:35 AM
photobucket.com (they host images for free, just sign up)No need to sign-up for anything when using this forum's Coppermine photo gallery.

Just click the "Photos" link at the upper right of this page to get started.

You will find an "Upload file" link on the next page.

Timezkware Tim
08-26-2006, 04:25 AM
No need to sign-up for anything when using this forum's Coppermine photo gallery.

Just click the "Photos" link at the upper right of this page to get started.

You will find an "Upload file" link on the next page.
Hey, Thanks, bystander! I didn't know.

Tim

dalessiokid
08-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Thank you guys!