PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

John F
04-02-2006, 11:50 AM
I've been wondering why Segway Chat had been on the old, beat up forum software. I realize a lot of people might react adversely to the software change but it's a good move regardless.

william collins
04-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Well I'm one that liked the older version.But I guess were here for the long Run..So I'll have to bite the bullet and get use to using this new version. Hard to teach Old Dogs new tricks

GlennO
04-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Yes, this new form is much better! The only thing that I have a problem with is the light blue type on the dark blue bar above each post should be changed to another - more contrasting colour.

Glenn

mzokc
04-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Segway Chat has a sharp new appearance that is very pleasing. A bit like OSX on the Mac (when running on the Mac - haven't tried the PC yet.)

Have a great week and continue to enjoy those great Segway HT adventures!

Mark

gbrandwood
04-03-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm all for change, and I love the new options and functionality, BUT (there had to be one, right?), whenever I'm away from my laptop or PC, I browse SC using my iPAQ. This has worked fine (albiet slowly) until the change. Now the colours can nolonger be read. Perhaps it's some CSS issue or purely the choice of colours, but the forum links are now invisible to my ipaq, unless I highlight them to reverse their colours, like so: Thread Topic.

Is there anything that can be done? I know it's only a small thing, but perhaps it's a simple fix? Without it, I won't be able to read as much as I like to.

I must say though, on the whole, it's looking grand :D

opti6600
04-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Is there anything that can be done? I know it's only a small thing, but perhaps it's a simple fix? Without it, I won't be able to read as much as I like to.

I must say though, on the whole, it's looking grand :D

Weird. Sounds to me like the iPAQ's Pocket IE (I assume this is PIE v2 you're talking about) is picking up something in the code (be it the HTML or CSS) that's telling it to display white links, and it's eating itself on the major CSS declarations? I'll break mine out later and see if I can't troubleshoot it a bit : )