PDA

View Full Version : Ballbot

JohnM
02-17-2006, 07:55 PM
http://tinyurl.com/9j5l9

wwhopper
02-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Maybe it is my new sony - but not much happens when I click on this!

DCSEG members will be manning the bar at the Bike Summit in DC on March 1 - looking to see you there!

Will W Hopper
DCSEG Member
SEG America
The Premier Gliding Organization!

Rooting for the BAY AREA SEG TEAM at the World Cup of Segway Polo in New Zealand later this month.

GO Silcon Valley Aftershocks - Now just to pick my favorite player - will it be... Alex - he is quick, Woz, he has his game on, George, That glider knows how to shoot a goal - or someone else!

JohnM
02-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Try http://tinyurl.com/9r9qo
requires Windows Media Player.

JohnM
Anything worth doing for 2 hours is 10 times more worthwhile if done for 20 hours.
RUSA #235

Tanner
02-18-2006, 12:45 AM
Cool.

-Tanner

----------------
Tanner S.

Desert_Seg
02-18-2006, 01:10 AM
That was cool. Now I want a uni-Seg!

Steven

--- EAMUS CATULI! ---

No person is truly useless. They may always serve as a bad example!

KSagal
02-18-2006, 03:24 AM
So, since bicycle riders whine and complain about segways, does this mean that this one wheeled robot will get a bunch of whiny complaints from unicycle riders?

Karl Ian Sagal

Each road you travel should be just a bit better for having had you pass.

citivolus
02-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Sweet! I like the part where the reporter talks about it balancing despite being "top heavy" as if that was a bad thing. Didn't he think there might be a reason why they put the heaviest bits (the batteries) on top and the light weight gyros on the bottom of the stack? A stack, that could easily be a foot shorter I might add. Ah the press, the sweet simple press.

--
swiftly flying

GadgetmanKen
02-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Perhaps the guys at Bombadier could use that technology for use in their Embrio uni(motor)cycle.

"Wouldn't it be cool, if?...is like Folgers in my cup"

voiceguy
02-22-2006, 12:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by citivolus

Sweet! I like the part where the reporter talks about it balancing despite being "top heavy" as if that was a bad thing. Didn't he think there might be a reason why they put the heaviest bits (the batteries) on top and the light weight gyros on the bottom of the stack? A stack, that could easily be a foot shorter I might add.

One guess? ... Because they can.

"Every journey of ten thousand feet ... begins with but a single lean forward..."