PDA

View Full Version : IN FEDERAL CUSTODY

cyberclone
12-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Sean Dontaine from Sep. 2003 along with his 12 aliases is in Federal Custody. He is from Dallas, TX not Phoenix, AZ and was cashing some FEMA checks recently. We all remember him from some invisible SEGWAY sales on Ebay. He got over $70,000 (that can be proven)from his victims so far. The Postal Inspectors, not the FBI or any Police agency caught him. The money may be gone but he is looking at HARD TIME.

Ebay is the way! Find me on Ebay as cyberclone69. Thanks!!

KSagal
12-15-2005, 04:33 PM
i don't know the situation, but based on the above, I'd have to say it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Karl Ian Sagal

Each road you travel should be just a bit better for having had you pass.

citivolus
12-15-2005, 07:37 PM
I say invoke the 13th Amendment and put all 12 of him to work. Think of how much snow could be shoveled. ;)

--
swiftly flying

Stewbonz
04-26-2006, 07:52 PM
Sean Dontaine from Sep. 2003 along with his 12 aliases is in Federal Custody. He is from Dallas, TX not Phoenix, AZ and was cashing some FEMA checks recently. We all remember him from some invisible SEGWAY sales on Ebay. He got over $70,000 (that can be proven)from his victims so far. The Postal Inspectors, not the FBI or any Police agency caught him. The money may be gone but he is looking at HARD TIME.

Ebay is the way! Find me on Ebay as cyberclone69. Thanks!!

I remember when you got burned on the ebay scam.
Any chance of recovering the loss Cyberclone?
Did you testify?