PDA

View Full Version : invitation to members

inventor
11-08-2005, 05:00 PM
April 2006 HunterDouglas will launch a new privacy sheer window treatment that will rival the Silhouette. The new inovation promises to change the way we look through window shades in the US and abroad. The patent was licensed to Hunter Douglas and it's subsidiaries world wide and the prototype was developed by dissembling and rearranging there own existing products. A sweet break for the inventor.

Look for it next year in residential and commercial application. Say good by to the old horizontal and vertical obsessions of the past. My industry is antiquated and room for new ideas are always welcome. Contact me if you have a new idea concerning segway and I will be happy to partner with you if it shows promise. You segway people are the kind of forward thinking minds I like to play around in.

....for as long as I can STAND....

macgeek
11-08-2005, 06:19 PM
I hate to tell you this, But I invented this product 20 years ago, for use with a heads up display on a windshield..

Shame I can only think them, not create them

Jonathan

GadgetmanKen
11-09-2005, 07:20 PM
quote: April 2006 HunterDouglas will launch a new privacy sheer window treatment that will rival the Silhouette. The new inovation promises to change the way we look through window shades in the US and abroad. The patent was licensed to Hunter Douglas and it's subsidiaries world wide and the prototype was developed by dissembling and rearranging there own existing products. A sweet break for the inventor.

I have no idea what Hunter Douglas is. Is it like the window coating that when electricity is applied makes a window translucent or blocked (gray like in LCD's)?

quote: My industry is antiquated and room for new ideas are always welcome.

What is your industry?
What kind of products have you, or do you invent?
quote:
Contact me if you have a new idea concerning segway and I will be happy to partner with you if it shows promise. You segway people are the kind of forward thinking minds I like to play around in.

What kind of partnering you talking about, partner?

"Wouldn't it be cool, if?...is like Folgers in my cup"

wwhopper
11-09-2005, 09:11 PM
I install HunterDouglas products all the time for my clients - great product line.

Will be interested to see it at the next window fashions show!

Will W Hopper
DCSEG Member
SEG America
The Premier Gliding Organization!
http://www.SEGAmerica.org
Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

GyroGo
11-09-2005, 09:22 PM
We just looked at Hunter Douglas Silhoutte pleated shades a few weeks ago for a big windowed wall, but too expensive, especially for a powered opener on the half-round.

What makes this product so innovative/different?

I'll echo Ken's question on what it is you do, partner?

inventor
11-10-2005, 01:38 AM
The new window shade will as I say be a canopy privacy sheer. That means it will roll up out of your way, roll down for total privacy and then offset a pattern of the manufacturers choice to light filter as a see through sheer. The applications and patterns are as many as the rooms in you home or business. Classic designs, business logo, children's prints. Options for nationality diversity and targeted areas of the population will come in to market. New lines of print will be added year after year.

....for as long as I can STAND....