PDA

View Full Version : Networking

Sunday
10-22-2005, 01:10 AM
I was thinking that it would be neat to have a thread where people indicate what they do for a living, and build a networking database of Segway enthusiasts.

After a long stretch of unemployment, I will soon be the Western Regional Account Manager for a medical informatics company. We provide a concurrent subscription to an online medical library. Our clients include the Department of Defense, NASA, and 80% of the colleges and universities in the USA.

So if anyone, anywhere on the planet, needs access to an online medical library for their institution, contact me, and I'll get you in touch with our sales reps. (I don't actually start until the 31st, and will take over the position in January.)

And of course, I will receive a commission for each referral resulting in a subscription-whcih goes to my Segway fund.

Mark

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Sal
10-22-2005, 01:41 AM
I am a pharmacist who analyzes medical / medical adverse event cases and reports them to the FDA. My work also involves seeking out and interpreting event trends which influence decisions for warnings and doctor letters when medications have unforseen effects. I speak to health care professionals and patients every day to try and put the "story" of particular cases together in a cohesive timeline and draw relations between the patient's medical history, concomitant and suspect medications, as well as other factors to guage causality.

-Sal

Segway Chat Member since July 2003
Segway Owner since August 2003

william collins
10-22-2005, 09:13 PM
Sal you havea Photo account ..But where are the Photos?

There is no Mistake as Great as that of always being Right-- live with love and care, upon the level and by the square

Sal
10-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Good question... I'll do somethng about it soon. :-)

-Sal

Segway Chat Member since July 2003
Segway Owner since August 2003

wwhopper
10-22-2005, 11:36 PM
And Sal has some great photos too!

Will W Hopper
DCSEG Member
SEG America Event's Premier Event - SegwayFest - DC Is Now Just A Memory
http://www.SEGAmerica.org
Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!