PDA

View Full Version : Is there a tour in Boston?

florin
09-01-2005, 08:32 AM
Normally I post things here from personal interrest, now I'm posting a question related to my work.

October 10-13 (2005) there is an event in Boston called "Parlay/OSA 2005 Americas Conference". The company where I'm working for wants to do some kind of sponsoring and activities at that event.

I am wondering if it would be a good idea to do a Segway tour through Boston (probably 25 persons max.). So I have a few questions which I hope you folks can help me with:

Is it the right time of year to do a tour in Boston?
Are there already tour companies in Boston?
Are there low-budget ways of putting some advertisement on the Segways?

Kind regards,

Florin

KSagal
09-01-2005, 12:20 PM
I have no commercial interest in Segways, but do live in the Boston Suburbs.

October is a great time to tour Boston. The weather is usually very nice, maybe just a bit cool.

Boston is also a good city for segways, as it has a "Freedom Trail" that goes thru downtown, geared to some of the historical features of the town, dating back to the American Independence.

I am sure that some segway dealer or professionals can help you.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of any service. Also, just for the sake of it, email me when your arrangements get closer, as it would be nice to get together for a glide if we can arrange it...

Karl Ian Sagal

Each road you travel should be just a bit better for having had you pass.

florin
09-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi Karl,

Thanks for your answer.

When it's for 100% sure that I will go to Boston, you will be the first to know.

Kind regards,

Florin
The Glyding Dutchman

Visit the Segway Info (http://www.florin-webdesign.nl/segwayinfo/) website if you want to stay up-to-date on the situation about the Segway HT in the Netherlands.