PDA

View Full Version : Live from Dean's House

macgeek
07-09-2005, 07:06 PM
greetings from deans house via my cell phone!

"Think outside the car"

Brooster
07-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Greetings back atcha, from the shore of beautiful Lake Michigan. Have a fun evening!

Brooster

Brooster
07-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Okay, so how's it goin'? From the animated dopler radar picture on intellicast.com, it kinda looks like a little rain is still in the MHT area, but it may be breaking up.

So is the Weber grill set up next to the Enstrom garage/hangar, or what's the deal?

Cheers,
Broo

[8][:P]

Brooster

Brooster
07-09-2005, 10:44 PM
I think the "Cone of Silence" (ala "Get Smart") has descended over our friend Jonathan, deep in the lair of Kamenland.

http://www.cinerhama.com/getsmart/csilence3.jpg

They must have activated the cell-phone jammers at Westwind. :D

Brooster

X-man
07-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Broo,
Maybe Jonathan has a Maxwell Smart Shoe cell phone and they had to check their shoes at the door when they went in.

Bob.

"Every dog in office is obeyed with such unquestioning meekness, that every dog in office is tempted to become a cur."
William Hepworth Dixon - New America

Brooster
07-10-2005, 01:08 AM
[8]:D

wwhopper
07-10-2005, 01:24 AM
And What A House it Was!!!

Was it a house - or just a workshop? Loved the 2 copters in the garage!

Will W Hopper
DCSEG Member
Come out to the Mid-Atlantic Regional SEG America Event - SegwayFest - DC Sept 23-25 in Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

SegwayUtah
07-10-2005, 01:36 AM
And the view from the roof--that was so incredible.

Chris

wwhopper
07-10-2005, 08:52 AM
How convienent to have a regulation baseball diamond to play SEG polo in too!!

Will W Hopper
DCSEG Member
Come out to the Mid-Atlantic Regional SEG America Event - SegwayFest - DC Sept 23-25 in Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

KSagal
07-10-2005, 01:33 PM
The house and grounds were incredable. From the couple of copters in the hanger, to the rooftop enclosed lookout (Highest point beteen Manchester NH and Boston...) to the museum quality displays all over... What a great house! He has a dirty shop and a clean shop... Suffice to say that most of us were blown away...

And on top of all that, he hung around and chatted with us after his talk... Great event!

Karl Ian Sagal

Each road you travel should be just a bit better for having had you pass.

SegwayUtah
07-10-2005, 09:57 PM
SegwayFest Sacramento was an event that was unique and memorable in its own way.

And now SegwayFest Manchester--all I can say is that was the event of a lifetime. I mean, we got to tour the Segway plant (which may or may not happen again) and we got to hang out at Dean's house--which very likely will _never_ happen again. As our community grows, I just can't see having any bigger of a party there.

Hopefully, those who couldn't make it can get a least a sense of the amazing experience we all just had out in New Hampshire. And thankfully, through this SegwayChat community, we can all keep those friendships alive.

Chris

sklink
07-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Yes! I think it is the best Segfest yet!

I've never dreamed of eating dinner at Dean Kamen's actual house!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

sklink

sklink

Stan671
07-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Many, many, many! thanks to Dean Kamen for being so generous to open up his yard and house to our little party. His attitude towards his fans and customers was summed up very nicely in his little closing speech when he said that we are the greatest customers in the world.

Stan Dobrowski