PDA

View Full Version : Dennis The Menece

macgeek
07-09-2005, 08:39 AM
Florida folks Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!

Jonathan

"Think outside the car"

wwhopper
07-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Glad this event is not in Florida this year - We forded streams that were streets the hour before ths storm, and braved the rain here in New Hampshire, but Wind and Rain together, would mean power outages, and our Segs would not like that one bit.

Will W Hopper
DCSEG Member
Come out to the Mid-Atlantic Regional SEG America Event - SegwayFest - DC Sept 23-25 in Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

pam
07-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Yo, guys! I'm thinking of you fondly up there!!! 24 hour storm coverage on the tube here. I'm sure it's a LOT more interesting up there :).
Pam

ElectraGlide
07-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Pam,
Things are looking rather grim for the panhandle with the storm approaching today. Yesterday was quite windy here in South Florida, but nothing like the weather you have coming your way! It looks like it may be another interesting late summer in Florida. Take care of yourself and best of luck to all the Florida-Alabama-Mississippi coastal seggers !

Steve

Brooster
07-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Hunker down Pam, hope you're okay ... it's not looking too good for your area at the moment!

Brooster

X-man
07-10-2005, 11:54 AM
I would think that Pam is not at her computer at present but we are all thnking of you. The weather channel is reporting that the eye is almost a direct hit at your location.
Today's Sunday - remember Pam in your own way.

Bob.

"Every dog in office is obeyed with such unquestioning meekness, that every dog in office is tempted to become a cur."
William Hepworth Dixon - New America

pam
07-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks guys! I'm actually in shock that we still have power at 1:17pm. We've always lost power a lot earlier in the storms than this. I'm almost thinking that having a freshly tuned generator and 35 gallons of gas on hand is the reverse of washing your car on a cloudy day. :)

Boy, it's windy out there.
Thanks for all the warm thoughts.
Pam