PDA

View Full Version : Unity with our British friends

fredkap
07-07-2005, 12:35 PM
The loss of lives and the terrible injuries suffered this morning by some very innocent souls is appalling. My best wishes go to our British Segway friends.

Fred

pam
07-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Yes, you can add my thoughts and prayers to this, too. I hope all our UK forum members will check in. Not that non-forum members are less important, but I hold a special place in my heart for members.
Pam

gbrandwood
07-07-2005, 03:31 PM
It was shocking hearing the news unfold this morning. I'm up in the North West so not *directly* affected - but of course I am affected and do share the concerns and sympathy expressed above. In the war on terror, we are all affected, one way or another.

The main suppliers of Segway's in the UK have been down south (and in the London area) so I also hope fellow seggers are safe and sound. It was an erie site seeing London so incapacitated.

-

To segue, or not to segue, that is the question.

radharvey
07-09-2005, 01:41 AM
I agree with Gareth. Shocking.
I too was shocked to hear the news. I am in the states at the moment so was not *directly* affected but with all the cell phones being switched off in London am finding it difficult to check that everyone I know is ok.