PDA

View Full Version : The Chat is still interesting

woodenapple
06-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Seems like I remember there being some discussion a few months ago about the level of participation here on the Chat. Some were wondering if there was anything left to discuss, if old-timers were getting bored, or if anyone new was bothering to contribute.

My family and I were traveling for a few weeks last month and I was off the Chat for the whole time. When I got back last week I caught up reading threads from while I was gone. It is amazing how much went on while I was away.

Maybe I just had to step away for a few weeks to realize how much is still being discussed here. I see lots of new names that have several posts already. I see new topic ideas and lots of stuff being discussed. Of course there is some rehashing of old topics, but not as much as I would have thought.

And of course there always seems to be things like next weekend's New Hampshire SegwayFest to keep us excited and looking forward to something.

I will going out of town again tomorrow and will be off the Chat for about another week and a half. I am already looking forward to finding out what I will be catching up on when I get back this time.
Rodney

May all your days be Segway days!

macgeek
06-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Rodney,
the nay sayers are always naying.
we laugh about them, and then we chat about them as well!

Jonathan

"Think outside the car"