PDA

View Full Version : New Dealer in Indiana !!

lwillis
06-19-2005, 12:23 AM
The threads regarding increasing sales for Segway is encouraging. I routinely check LLC's site for a local dealer in Indiana. The only one listed so far has been the Brookstone store in Indianapolis. But when I checked LLC's site yesterday, there is now a dealer listed jsut north of Indianapolis in Carmel. My son and I looked them up today. They are just getting started and have only been there a few weeks. The store manager shared with me that they had already sold 5 machines this month and had not expected to sell any this soon.

The store displays are still being built but they had 3 I180's AND AN XT on the floor. He graciously let us both try the XT which was a blast. It's great to have a local dealer finally.

Les Willis
Looking for a glide

Brooster
06-19-2005, 12:41 AM
Cool! Hopefully the dealer will join us here on SegChat and become an integral part of the community.

We have two dealers here in Chicago. One is a major contributor to the community and the other one very definitely isn't. We like to support those who communicate with and support us.

Brooster

lwillis
06-19-2005, 12:56 AM
Thanks Broo,
The store manager was quite pleasant but I think new to Segways himself. I highly encouraged he check out and become a part of Segwaychat and SegAmerica. I plan to go back and meet the owner. I think this forum is a great community and I hope to see more dealers and owners take part in it.

Les Willis
Looking for a glide

Sal
06-19-2005, 03:24 AM
Interesting, a dealer in Carmel... well now that's very convenient, I wonder if it is a service shop too.

-Sal

Think Different
www.apple.com

wwhopper
06-19-2005, 11:01 AM
Sal, contact them, and we can visit them over the 4th of July Holiday - maybe you can get them to sponsor the Incy gliding team to the Liberty IN Parade! Or better yet get them to join us for the largest number of Segways to cross the IN OH boarder at one time!

Will W Hopper
DCSEG Member
Come out to the Mid-Atlantic Regional SEG America Event - SegwayFest - DC Sept 23-25 in Washington DC - The Most Segway Friendly City in America!

lwillis
06-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Sal,
The store manager I talked to was Marc Chamberlain. I don't know if they plan on being a service shop or not. Their number is 317-569-0879.

Les Willis
Looking for a glide