SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Videos and Podcasts

Notices

Videos and Podcasts For all Segway-related multimedia posts, music, podcasts, videos, etc.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Default Segway in biotech...

I used to work with Tom Knight, at MIT and Symbolics...

Due to a query on Quora about "What happened to the heroes of the Hacker Culture?" I was checking up on his current company's website, when I came across this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=q7fpwmQWCkA
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob.Kerns View Post
I used to work with Tom Knight, at MIT and Symbolics...

Due to a query on Quora about "What happened to the heroes of the Hacker Culture?" I was checking up on his current company's website, when I came across this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=q7fpwmQWCkA
The recurrent appearance of cigarettes in that video is very strange. I never saw Tom smoke. I think it's part of the overall hack. Smoking and labs don't go together...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #3
Civicsman
Civicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member

I think the cigarettes are a nod to the fifties-style of the video. In the fifties, a lot of people smoked. Also, it's particularly humorous in the context of contamination of a DNA-lab, not to mention the zombies and robots.
Civicsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 05:22 AM   #4
khosango
khosango is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

wow amazing !!!
khosango is offline   Reply With Quote